Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ahh that's interesting to know, I too have low AMH r u taking DHEA or anything to try and help with nos and quality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo78 - I have an AMH of 1.1 at last check and that was a year ago. My gynae ran some other tests separate to Hollywood which included my DHEA levels and they are slightly above normal. Meaning they are slightly higher so doesn't think I need any. My FS at Hollywood on the other hand when questioned about DHEA pretty much brushed the topic and plainly disregarded it. Saying there's no credible evidence bla bla bla. So I'm not on any DHEA. I'm thinking of switching to FSWA if this cycle doesn't work hence why I'm interested to know of anyone's experiences there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies. Any of you that have done a ET at Pivet can you tell me how long you were told to take cardiprin for after. I am having a mental blank :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just wondering if anyone could answer a question I have. My final BT is taking place on Monday 16th but my period is due tomorrow (12th). I have got my period on the 12th of the month for the past 6 months without fail. What I was wondering is if the Ovidrel boosts I have done would hold off AF until my BT or if I wasn't to be pregnant, would I get my period as normal?

My last boost jab was on the 8th and I only did 6 clicks of the pen so not very much at all

I just don't want to get too excited if AF doesn't turn up tomorrow. Why is Monday so far away??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong I didnt take Overdrel boosters and the only person I know who did was pregnant so no help there, but I just did a google search and it looks like it can but nothing concrete.

Good Luck Monday!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

klong  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose I just have to be patient and carry on waiting. It's just a shame the weather is so crap because can't even go anywhere to try and take my mind off it. Going out for lunch with a friend tomorrow so only a few more days to keep myself busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey klong I had my last pregnyl injection yesterday and did a hpt this morning and only got a faint pos I was expecting it to be darker but it was darker than the one I did just before injection yesterday. I'm just gonna keep testing until my BT on Sat. FX it a BFP as I've been feeling sick the last few mornings and had a massive headache yesterday which I don't normally get before AF 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    My HPT seem to be getting darker but I've been having a lot of cramping like AF is coming I just hope it at least holds off until after my BT tomorrow and doesn't show up in the morning like last month. But at least either way I suppose I will find out then.

Klong and kelbel how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey. Couldn't wait til bloods on Monday so did a hpt last night. And got a BFP!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    Hey. Couldn't wait til bloods on Monday so did a hpt last night. And got a BFP!!!!
    Congrats!!! That's great 😊