View Poll Results: Which disposable nappy brand do you favour?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Huggies

24 44.44%
  • Baby Love

12 22.22%
  • Coles Comfy Bots

7 12.96%
  • Woolworths Home Brand

1 1.85%
  • Pampers

0 0%
  • Aldi

4 7.41%
  • Dymples

0 0%
  • Other

6 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We only use Huggies. With my first child I tried Snugglers, Baby Love and the You Love Coles brand. So haven't bothered trying others for second baby. I just prefer the Huggies for fit, absorbency, not leaking and the patterns are cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woolies homebrand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huggies, I did try the Aldi Newborn nappies & they leaked terribly. It put me off trying other brands.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Huggies only for newborn. We are now in infant size and I'm in the middle of trials. Huggies infant have leaked on me during the night around her leg (I made sure they were on right and it still leaked, I think it may be her size). Babylove leaked both overnight and during the day (although I use MCN mostly during the day). So far the Aldi ones seem to be a winner.

My next trial will be Snugglers. I've heard good things about them.

I think it all depends on the baby and their shape. My little girl seemed to be too thin for the infant Huggies even though she was well in the weight and that's why I think they leaked on me. So far I am happy with Aldi and they came highly recommended to me. Plus they are cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huggies. From day one I swore thats all we would use. I worked in childcare for many years, and seen every type and brand of nappy available....overall, I found huggies the best. (df said he was against mcn and he wouldnt change ds if I used them ) shoulda went with my gut...he still hardly ever did!
    Ds only wears them for sleeps now

We tried aldi in 2 different sizes as mil and sil swore by them, and ds leaked every time (3 bedding changes in one night was enough.)

We also tried baby love....they were better but seemed to sag and didn't fit as well/not as stretchy

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use a combination of huggies and kirkland (Costco).

I also used Pampers in the past and preferred Pampers over Huggies. I love that the Pampers and Kirkland nappies are thin but still very absorbant.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    started out using Huggies but at around 12months tried coles comfybots and havent looked back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm starting to test other brands because DS has leaks with Huggies and it drives me up the wall. He's only 2 months old and not a chunky baby but he's wearing crawlers because he kept leaking.I don't like the change in the tabs from the infant to crawler size, they seem less flexible and soft. Absorbency wise they are good because when I change him at 4am they seem quite full but something about the shape for him just doesn't suit his super long body and he will have weird leaks when the nappy isn't even very soiled. With DD I tried everything that was available and found Huggies the best. The cost doesn't bother me, doing more washing than necessary does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I voted for BabyLove.

We started off with Huggies but had 3 major pooplosions within 4 weeks and decided to try BabyLove but it gave DD red marks on her thighs and some nappy rash. So I'm now trying MCNs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Huggies were Cr@p with ds1. They leaked constantly.
    I prefer them for ds2 though. Or I use babylove or woolies select.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app