View Poll Results: Which disposable nappy brand do you favour?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Huggies

24 44.44%
  • Baby Love

12 22.22%
  • Coles Comfy Bots

7 12.96%
  • Woolworths Home Brand

1 1.85%
  • Pampers

0 0%
  • Aldi

4 7.41%
  • Dymples

0 0%
  • Other

6 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BJB View Post
    I was the opposite! My son cannot use huggies. I used them when he was newborn and he would just break out in blister and his skin was red raw. Our doctor told us that it was an allergic reaction probably to the elastic and to go with cheaper brands. So we use woolworths select or baby love with him when not using mcn.
    My DD is the same she was fine with Huggies until about 3 months and then started gettin red raw blisters. She can have not a trace of nappy rash, as soon as she wears a huggies nappy she breaks out. Also with snugglers as well because they are made by the same company!!! I like baby love and the Coles comfy bots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coles comfy bots are great, and cheap too!

I used huggies with my first and while they're also a great nappy, I find them very overpriced and don't really see the point in paying that much when I can buy other brands that work just as well for a fraction of the cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Huggies are the best IMO, but I only use them at night.

I have tried woollies brand, Coles, snugglers, aldi, baby love. During the day, I use snugglers, aldi or baby love.

I never used to like aldi, but they are better. They used to smell, but they don't anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used Huggies as newborn but my DD2 also got rashes. So started using Snugglers which I loved until recently, as they have now moved manufacturing to Singapore. the nappies are now smaller & not as absorbant for nights.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby love!!! I also used Huggies newborn. Aldi are good for daytime from crawler and larger.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaz2184 For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only use huggies for disposables here (mcn's during the day at home) and never had an issue.

Have also tried snugglers, babylove, Woolworths and Kmart brands and they just didn't fit dd properly or contain leaks like the huggies do

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylove fit DS much better than huggies and haven't had any leaks.
    But at 2w old we have now switched to MCN and won't be going back to disposables

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Is price a huge factor in the decision of which nappy? Eg "I really like ........ But .......... Are cheaper and not so bad either"

Yep, price is a factor for us so I generally buy whatever is the cheapest per nappy. My DD's never had any issues with nappy rash etc from nappies, so we've used Aldi, Costco, Woolworths Select, IGA Black and Gold Homebrand, Snugglers, Pampers, Dymples and I would recommend any of those except Dymples and IGA because they both smelt really chemically.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've used huggies for all 4 girls. Tried snugglers, Aldi and baby love with my eldest they all leaked, sagged or left rashes so never used anything else but huggies ever since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylove! Used Huggies as a newborn but then changed as dd got older because they were a bit expensive. I love how absorbant Babylove are. Other nappies Ive tried either leaked or didnt fit right. I found some of the cheap nappies felt very crunchy and dug into dd's skin. Im happy with Babylove.