+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    What a good mum you have. it takes a special person to inspect and clean someone elses butt crack.

Hope it didn't turn out to be too major of a fix for you.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Thanks girls, mum came over last night and got out all she could, cleaned it up and covered it as best she could.

It's still sore today so mum is coming over a bit later today to watch DD while I go to the doctor.

Hoping its nothing serious as I need to be able to work to survive and am out of sick days already thanks to DD and I catching everything already this year
    and hope you are through the worst of it. Probably best to get yourself some ABs.

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a pilonidal sinus. I fell and landed on my bum, which they think tore some tissue inside, leading to the infection. The first time, it got so bad so fast, I was in hospital for a week and a half. After enough antibiotics to cure a small nation and an operation, I was let home, with a nurse coming daily to do dressings. It was 3 months before it healed properly. Please don't ignore it and let it get bad! They're easier to treat when they're smaller!!! All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too. I've had to have surgery on mine. 42 stitches. Yep. And my poor husband had to pack to wound for close to 18 months - and still does have to, occasionally.

Please see a doctor or head to the hospital because they can become very nasty.

Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double
    Last edited by MamaNurture; 27-05-2013 at 10:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband is getting his operated on next month. It's kinda gross but they have 3 sorts of procedures they do on them, he is going for the most invasive one which is most likely to work and doesn't involve me packing it for him. Def see a dr, would be better to go to ER though as you are more likely to get it looked after urgently than going on a waiting list if your not private.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I'm finally going to my doctor in half an hour, it's gone down but still there and thankfully no longer weeping.

For those that have had them, other than the lump are there any other symptoms?

And to the PP, yes my mum is awesome coming over and cleaning up my bum like she did haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH's one is sore, his has been troubling him for years but you know men and their pride.. When it flared up it gets to a point that it releases fluid from the top.. His is like a raised line above his crack into his crack. Once it has released it's normally ok for a month or 2 then comes back and gets angry again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Monster. Sounds like mine, except it came to a head and exploded so quick.

Just returned from doctor who has put me on antibiotics and if it doesn't go down I have to go see a surgeon

Thanks again for everyone's replies, I probably would of left it if it wasn't for hearing how serious they can become.