+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Poor bubba. Watching this video should be compulsary for parents who want a doctor to sign the conscientious objector form.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

beebs  (25-05-2013),Lauzy83  (25-05-2013),risfaerie  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was a baby I had such terrible whooping cough I nearly died. I was hospitalized and my mum said she has never felt so guilty. I was not vaccinated . When my first child was born I worried about vaccinations but my mum reminded me of how bad I was and I have vaccinated all mine . I didn't watch the video as I would be too upset .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babynomad For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yet the WC vaccine is only free for babies! What about keeping it freely available for everyone?! It's ridiculous to think how many teens and adults have no immunity to WC (due to it wearing off) and inadvertently spread the disease to newborns around them .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Poor bubba. Watching this video should be compulsary for parents who want a doctor to sign the conscientious objector form.
    I agree!

The video made me cry.. Poor little darling! Just awful..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, my goodness. That poor little bub. DS watched it with me and kept touching the screen, saying "poor bubba"!

The mum was amazing. How calm and loving she was. I bet that she was freaking out underneath it all.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had my WC & tetanus the other day. It was 35 bucks. I agree to it being free, but at the end of the day $35 is actually much cheaper than a lot of medications.

Quote Originally Posted by susanne View Post
    And yet the WC vaccine is only free for babies! What about keeping it freely available for everyone?! It's ridiculous to think how many teens and adults have no immunity to WC (due to it wearing off) and inadvertently spread the disease to newborns around them .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Kirst33  (25-05-2013),mama and her little bearxxx  (25-05-2013)