+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Student midwife in Adelaide seeking to support pregnant women

my name is a Katie and I am a student midwife in Adelaide. I am looking for continuity of care women to follow as part of my degree.

I would love to offer you support antenatally, during your birth and postnatally with frequency of visits determined by your comfort level. I can be as involved, or as uninvolved as you like I don't (and cannot) charge for my services and you still recieve all your maternity care through your chosen provider, with me observing and offering support. It's a great learning experience for me and its a great way for you to get additional support and assistance and the opportunity to share your miracle with someone who is truly interested.

I am seeking women in Adelaide who are between 4 and 34 weeks pregnant and am flexible as far as location and hospital where you are choosing to have your maternity care. I would love to share your journey with you xxxx

Please email me on golkm01f@mymail.unisa.edu.au (that's a zero in my email address) or alternatively please pm me via bubhub for my mobile phone number. We can organise to catch up before you make a decision xxxx
    Last edited by ConfettiGirl; 23-05-2013 at 23:05.

Hi Katie,

I'm new on this forum and I would like to join you at UniSA next year on a Bachelor of Midwifes course. I'm a mum of 2 young beautiful children and would like to know from you experience how it's like to be a student midwife, how hard it was for you to get into the course, fees of study, books, etc.

I really apreciate if you could reply to my message as I'm aware that your time is very very limited. Being a midwife is one of my dreams and would love to get there in 3 years time.

Thank you very much,