Reviews
    Me too! @MerryR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Courtcort For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    I'm not sure if this was said before but my thinking is RE Thomas that maybe even though it is his wife that the baby isn't his and they are seperated but maybe the new partner isn't around either so they are still close. Maybe he is just still really close to her because of child number 1.

IDK, just feeling that surely they can't do this to poor Nina after all the other ****e she has been dealt.
    I thought this too!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
    @Pearlygirl OMG Billie preg to Laurence?! So her and mick get a baby and Laurence is still around too or something. Mind blown!
    Wait has this not been mentioned in this thread? Unfortunately it isn't my idea - I thought I read it here (maybe it was facebook?). I reckon it might happen though, you can't have too smooth a reunion . Also Billie wasn't the one with fertility issues and Lawrence wasn't too keen on making sure she wasn't gonna get knocked up sooo.......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearlygirl For This Useful Post:

Bunty  (26-07-2014),Mod-Nomsie  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Ps last week when Zara was watching all the kids she said there were 5. I can only think of ray, Zoe, Alfie and Patrick. Anyone know who the fifth is?!
    Kim's child maybe? I havent seen ep 10 and 11 though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    Wait has this not been mentioned in this thread? Unfortunately it isn't my idea - I thought I read it here (maybe it was facebook?). I reckon it might happen though, you can't have too smooth a reunion . Also Billie wasn't the one with fertility issues and Lawrence wasn't too keen on making sure she wasn't gonna get knocked up sooo.......

Yeah, we were talking about it earlier in the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    It kind of makes sense for Zara to be talking about Kim's child since they're pretty close. ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was re watching season 4 the other day and I've pretty much decided that none of Nina's future partners will be good enough when you have Patrick to compete wth! It's just not the same also Leo is hilarious!! Hope he sticks around for a while

11. The Following User Says Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

Stretched  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just watched his weeks ep. Totally didn't see that coming. My firs thoughts did go to, well maybe it is his but they separated just after and he still wants to be supportive etc.

Ohh....I like the bikkie preggo with Lawrence's baby theory!!

I do wonder then why they made the opening credits contain all three new male characters together if one or two might not stay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    I just watched his weeks ep. Totally didn't see that coming.

I do wonder then why they made the opening credits contain all three new male characters together if one or two might not stay?
    Read your comment again without the middle bit. Basically, so we didn't see it coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Finally got the chance to watch last week's ep! You girls picked it.

I agree that Lawrence is just so meh, but he does look good with his shirt off!

There's going to be some drama with Kim wanting Clegg's sperm but Cheree wanting him to father a second for her too.

Thomas was waaaay too affectionate with his wife for them to be estranged. They've done the whole 'mistaken husband' with Patrick and his sister, the delusional nutbar wife with whathisname in S1, what options are left? He's going to leave her but didn't want to break her heart while UTD? Y.a.w.n. A-hole 101, surely Nina wouldn't fall for that?

The road to Leo is definitely going to be a long and drawn out one with lots of trust issues and unrequited love.

Waaaahhhh, only 2 more eps!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (28-07-2014)