Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do we agree that it is weird that Nina and Thomas did not have the "What do you do, and where do you work?" conversation, given they have supposedly been dating for a month?

If he knew where she worked, he surely would not have been so "amorous" toward his wife, and surely would have guided her towards booking into another Maternity Hospital?!

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Do we agree that it is weird that Nina and Thomas did not have the "What do you do, and where do you work?" conversation, given they have supposedly been dating for a month?

If he knew where she worked, he surely would not have been so "amorous" toward his wife, and surely would have guided her towards booking into another Maternity Hospital?!

She was booked at a different hospital but her waters ended up breaking a few weeks early and St Francis was the closest hospy :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Oooooh, an Offspring thread! I didn't like Leo to begin with but he's grown on me! I also really liked Lawrence and am sad that Billie and Mick are back together, I hope this doesn't mean Kat Dennings is leaving the show!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post

Pretty sure he knew she worked there, hence the bazillion missed phone calls on her phone from him at the time, and the fact they couldn't get through to him (he was madly trying to call Nina holding up the line). He was trying to find out if she was at work.

Pretty sure Thomas is gonna get the boot off the show now, I don't see much more point to his character and they haven't set up the audience to love him like they have with Leo.

Also Lawrence all his constant therapy talk, his same same clothes he wears all the time, he's too nice - pretty much a doormat and also the world's most boring man (hmm, well almost, he is in competition with Thomas!). I can't stand him! But I think he will be around longer - I think Billie is preggo with his baby therefore ruining her and Mick's reunion. Gotta drama it up a bit more!

OT but man I'm getting into these shows so much more than usual now haha - must be because I'm gearing up to go on mat leave. I've never watched the bachelor but I'm going to start watching it next week can't wait for trash tv/tears/drama! What has become of me!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    Pretty sure he knew she worked there, hence the bazillion missed phone calls on her phone from him at the time, and the fact they couldn't get through to him (he was madly trying to call Nina holding up the line). He was trying to find out if she was at work.

Pretty sure Thomas is gonna get the boot off the show now, I don't see much more point to his character and they haven't set up the audience to love him like they have with Leo.

Also Lawrence all his constant therapy talk, his same same clothes he wears all the time, he's too nice - pretty much a doormat and also the world's most boring man (hmm, well almost, he is in competition with Thomas!). I can't stand him! But I think he will be around longer - I think Billie is preggo with his baby therefore ruining her and Mick's reunion. Gotta drama it up a bit more!

OT but man I'm getting into these shows so much more than usual now haha - must be because I'm gearing up to go on mat leave. I've never watched the bachelor but I'm going to start watching it next week can't wait for trash tv/tears/drama! What has become of me!?
    They have been madly advertising "The Bachelor", haven't they?! It looks SO unbelieveably tragic, and that bloke is just SO hideously un-manly...that it might be funny to watch! Need something to fill the "Masterchef" void. I never used to watch these shows either, but since joining BubHub it has been quite alot of fun trashing them with you girls!!

But I digress. I want more of Leo, Clegg and Kim. I love them all. Leo has definitely become sexier over the last few episodes, probably because I find him quite funny.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Pearlygirl  (24-07-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Ok so I'm happy about billie and mick but I've always been a mick fan- I think he is a but cute!
    Lawrence I couldn't care less for. It always weirded me out when he came into nina's fantasies and is just so wrong for billie.

I knew it was Thomas' wife last night but can't recall where I read it. Thomas is also just so wrong for nina. Creepy dude.

Matt le nevez tweeted last night that he was team Leo haha! If he is good enough for Patrick, he is good enough for me!

Also- I want to say wtf jimmy!? You say you're in an emotional tailspin because you want your wife and kids to have the best lives, and yet leave them alone all night to drink creaming soda (omg yum!) and way junk with your sisters?! Not supportive, dude! I hope your sons are good sleepers!

Ps last week when Zara was watching all the kids she said there were 5. I can only think of ray, Zoe, Alfie and Patrick. Anyone know who the fifth is?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post

Matt le nevez tweeted last night that he was team Leo haha! If he is good enough for Patrick, he is good enough for me!

Ps last week when Zara was watching all the kids she said there were 5. I can only think of ray, Zoe, Alfie and Patrick. Anyone know who the fifth is?!
    Well that just cements Leo being right then if 'Patrick' is team Leo

Would the 5th be Kim's kid?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Ok so I'm happy about billie and mick but I've always been a mick fan- I think he is a but cute!
    Lawrence I couldn't care less for. It always weirded me out when he came into nina's fantasies and is just so wrong for billie.

I knew it was Thomas' wife last night but can't recall where I read it. Thomas is also just so wrong for nina. Creepy dude.

Also- I want to say wtf jimmy!? You say you're in an emotional tailspin because you want your wife and kids to have the best lives, and yet leave them alone all night to drink creaming soda (omg yum!) and way junk with your sisters?! Not supportive, dude! I hope your sons are good sleepers!

Creepy is definitely the right word for Thomas. Patrick was so classy in comparison, despite his shortcomings.
    I just don't see Thomas being Nina's type.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if this was said before but my thinking is RE Thomas that maybe even though it is his wife that the baby isn't his and they are seperated but maybe the new partner isn't around either so they are still close. Maybe he is just still really close to her because of child number 1.

IDK, just feeling that surely they can't do this to poor Nina after all the other ****e she has been dealt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Pearlygirl OMG Billie preg to Laurence?! So her and mick get a baby and Laurence is still around too or something. Mind blown!