Closed Thread
Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSparkles View Post
    I think Billie will find out she's pregnant soon.
    I adore this show but I think it's been a bit too full on this season.
    But Mick is infertile. That's why they tried to use his gay brothers sperm last season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    But Mick is infertile. That's why they tried to use his gay brothers sperm last season.
    Maybe gay brother will come back and they'll try again? I think maybe Patrick & Nina will decide to stay together but not get married.

I love this show but it's a bit weird with Nina pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was thinking Mick would be miraculously fertile again.
    I wouldn't put it past them after this season!

Whitman, yeah there is next to no focus on the patients this season, it was never huge but they did at least show some aspect of her job in the last two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I lasted about 10 minutes into the episode. When they started doing the movie trailer scene "A Touch of Nina" and I just went, okay, maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but I am not watching this crap. LOL I really enjoyed last season but think this one's a bit of a dud, quite frankly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And there's nothing really about nina being pregnant. No morning sickness, tiredness, insomnia, deciding on a pram, etc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduckgoose View Post
    And there's nothing really about nina being pregnant. No morning sickness, tiredness, insomnia, deciding on a pram, etc
    Exactly. And if she's half as neurotic as they make her out to be, choosing a pram would involve Choice reviews, spreadsheets and multiple posts on parenting forums. Like what I did......

In saying that, I enjoyed Wednesday's episode the most so far this season. It was the first where she didn't overact during the whole thing IMO. She was a bit more normal but still with her quirks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking they'll have to give Billie a baby soon. The storyline has been so tragic, with Billie and Mick having problems and losing a baby, and then both Jimmy and Nina having 'oopsie' babies! Maybe they will adopt from OS - then the whole issue of overseas adoption could be addressed. Agree Wednesday's episode featured a more level-headed Nina, apart from the silly movie trailer stuff. But yes, she's already quite heavily pregnant and there's been very little focus on the pregnancy. I really hope the show doesn't struggle to retain ratings/viewers as it's such a good show compared to some of the rubbish out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also - what was the actual cause of Mick's infertility? Does he have low sperm, bad sperm or no sperm? If it's one of the first two, then they could still conceive naturally. Billie's situation is very similar to my own a few years ago, so I'm really sympathetic to her character and I'd love to see a positive storyline for her this season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im completely over this show now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Im completely over this show now!
    I'm starting to feel this way too. It's just the same old, same old...over again and again.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using The Bub Hub mobile app