Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I don't know it seemed way more serious than that. Given nina and Thomas are still relatively new. And why would Billie be so upset?

I'm intrigued.

But also I don't know about anyone else but my life is so dull compared to these guys.
    I thought the Billie running thing in the ad was her running to get to one of her men (which one?!?). Separate from the affair bizzo. But her "oh no" reaction would be if Nina told her Thomas was married and his wife was popping one out down the hall. Anyone would be pretty shocked at that!

Definitely dullsville over here too! Mind you, I don't actually think I would want half the drama as most of them have.

Leo reminds me of my XH, average build, average looks, average brown hair, average average average! So I just can't get into him. He does seem like a great MW though! Thomas I can't dig either, he needs to go back to performing in an male revue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope there's another season. With only 3 episodes left I don't feel like the whole series can come to a full circle.

And I want to seen Billie and Mick back together. Lawrence is too nice and just seems to roll over... there's no passion!

Sent from my LG-P716 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually like Billie wth Lawrence. She's far too scattered with Mick and nearly seems normal with Lawrence..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thomas just doesn't seem Nina's type; he is much too creepy. He might have a good body, but his head is weird.

Clegg is adorable.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Lawrence doesn't feel like a permanent member. Dunno I get the same vibe from him that I do from Gary McDonald's character. It's a weird show really where some characters are really developed and others just seem to be window dressing. I realise that's normal in tv but it's not like there is a massive cast anyway.

This season's been quite strange particularly knowing there are only 3 episodes left.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Offspring

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post

Clegg is adorable.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes, this x 1000, He is my favourite this year, love him

And Leo is so in love with Nina, poor guy. I would love them to get together but another work relationship seems a bit ridiculous. I hope Nina goes to work elsewhere, GP like her dad?, then she can be with Leo.

I actually like Billie with Lawrence. She is much less of a nutter butter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From the ad it seemed like this big 'shock' had something to do with Billie....maybe something happens with Mick? He seemed pretty down, suicide attempt? Although Thomas does seem a bit shifty so definitely a possibility his wife is still in the picture! Or perhaps he isn't actually the kids dad....just using him to pick up single mums... would explain why he is child free so often....
    Last edited by Just*Ace; 17-07-2014 at 15:27.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Ok so this article was written last week, but it's still more recent than the one i was referring to earlier regarding offspring perhaps not continuing.

It also explains the reason for the possible finish (funding- tax rebates end after 65 eps) but it does look good so far...

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainm...-1226984517129

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I'm trying to catch up on my offspring episodes but the painful adds in the TenPlay viewer are constant and keep crashing - its making it take two bloomin' hours to watch a single freakin episode. ARGH!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (18-07-2014)