Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by eMBe View Post
    and the brother suddenly opens a taco cafe in inner melbourne yet apparently has no money! Okayyyy
    He borrowed money off Phillip...?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    He borrowed money off Phillip...?!
    Yes^. Phillip gave him the money to do so.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone pls summarise last nights ep, i was soo tired i fell asleep and woke up at the end when patrick asked his dad to leave. TIA

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patrick's father came to stay and he was very odd - quite terse and rude, just wanted to go to bed when he arrived, etc. Turns out he raised Patrick and Kate alone after their mother died. Nina kept trying to make conversation, which was pretty awkward. Meanwhile, Kate had received an email from her abusive ex who wanted to meet his daughter. Kate told Nina about it and she didn't tell Patrick, but she did discuss it with Phillip. The article about Billie and Mick was published in the Sunday paper magazine and it painted Billie in a very unflattering light, so Mick and Jimmy went to great lengths to hide it from her. Geraldine got sick of being on a health kick and persuaded Phillip to get stoned with her.

Nina arrived at Geraldine's with Patrick and his father to find a very stoned Phillip, who blurted out the information about Kate's ex contacting her, causing Patrick to get very angry at Nina. Then The father referred to his grand daughter, whom he'd just met, as Annabella, not Isabella. Billie discovered the article in the toilet and went crazy. Everyone stormed out.

Back at Nina's, she again tried to engage the father in conversation.Patrick arrived home still angry and argued with Nina. The father said ' she does go on, doesn't she?', so Patrick stood up for Nina and told his father to leave. But Patrick continues to be angry at Nina for not telling him about Kate's ex - hence the drama next week about whether Nina and Patrick are 'suited'.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tikigirl For This Useful Post:

lisa6111  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and Billie got fired...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MinnieMouse81 For This Useful Post:

lisa6111  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a bit over the whole "should Nina and Patrick break up or stay together?" thing. Make your mind up geez.

This season is not very funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree and I know it's just a TV show, but hey, I'm at home with a toddler and a baby, so right now these characters are like real people to me . I saw the promo for next week and actually wondered what they're going to do with this storyline that will make the show enjoyable for viewers. I mean, Nina and Patrick aren't really suited - he's emotionally reserved and she's anxious. Will they break the characters up and make Nina a single mother, or will they marry the two of them when their relationship is so troubled - neither storyline sounds too promising really. And as for Billie, her character is getting far too many knocks. Something good needs to happen to her!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Billie will find out she's pregnant soon.
    I adore this show but I think it's been a bit too full on this season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSparkles View Post
    I think Billie will find out she's pregnant soon.
    I adore this show but I think it's been a bit too full on this season.
    I hope so but I doubt it. Maybe they will adopt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing. I haven't watched the other seasons, but I thought from previews etc in the previous seasons that there was a little bit more focus on ninas patients? Has that all changed this season or was it never really a thing?....