Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 991
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,005
    Thanks
    1,052
    Thanked
    3,524
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    No! Billie just got jealous because they had such good stage chemistry.
    Nah it went further than that. There was an almost-kiss!

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,525
    Thanks
    1,890
    Thanked
    2,539
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RandR View Post
    Also, didn't Mick nearly have an affair with his band mate last season? I hope they work it out! I love Mick and Billie as a couple!
    No he never did - I think the viewing public presume these things will happen, but mick has never been anything but a wonderful partner to billie imo. I think he's awesome, and this is billie's chance to bloody grow up, next season she'd better shine or I'll have no sympathy for her character. I'm thinking she'll step up to the plate

    I'm going to put people off here but I'm kinda hoping Nina doesn't get a new man in her life (or an old flame return) next season. I think it would be good if she can actually be happy without a man, and find true contentment with her bubba and singledom. But of course I'm a single mum who vouches for singledom so that's my story I'm trying to project because I know it's totally possible, and I don't want the show -which has always been progressive imo - to send the message that you need a man to 'complete' you.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

    Atropos  (15-08-2013)

  4. #553
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,287
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked
    479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetTheBluths View Post
    No he never did - I think the viewing public presume these things will happen, but mick has never been anything but a wonderful partner to billie imo. I think he's awesome, and this is billie's chance to bloody grow up, next season she'd better shine or I'll have no sympathy for her character. I'm thinking she'll step up to the plate

    I'm going to put people off here but I'm kinda hoping Nina doesn't get a new man in her life (or an old flame return) next season. I think it would be good if she can actually be happy without a man, and find true contentment with her bubba and singledom. But of course I'm a single mum who vouches for singledom so that's my story I'm trying to project because I know it's totally possible, and I don't want the show -which has always been progressive imo - to send the message that you need a man to 'complete' you.
    I agree with you!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

    Ellewood  (15-08-2013)

  6. #554
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,525
    Thanks
    1,890
    Thanked
    2,539
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I don't think they will skip too far forwards- there is still unresolved issues, like will Jimmy and Zara quit the open relationship? Will Geraldine and Phil patch things up? Will Clegg and Cheree get back together?


    Yes to all of the above questions.

    I totally think next season will be a feel-good love-in! But Nina will stay single and be just as happy as everyone else

    My ex bf, before DS's dad, called me the 'TV psychic' because I was so good at predicting the outcome of TV series/shows!

    (Quite happy for anyone to go ahead start a bragging thread about me btw - I'm quite cool with it )

  7. #555
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked
    2,360
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I reckon they'll skip ahead for sure. The next season will start with Mick just getting back from tour, the newborn phase out of the way and Nina just starting back at work (still grieving but past the paralyzing grief that would stall the storyline, and with Patrick in her little daydream things) and maybe Sheree and Darcy just back from their trip around oz. It just makes sense to skip ahead. We're all devo about Patrick now but by next year we'll be a bit over it if they drag it out too much - too depressing!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

    lambjam  (15-08-2013)

  9. #556
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,909
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    381
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was wondering too the other week if they'd bring back Chris Hamel. Texted DH (who's watched a few episodes) to get his opinion and I was pretty impressed with his response!

    " I think he was always intended to be the idealised, unattainable love interest that remains nothing more than a fantasy. It would be really interesting though if they got together and she struggled to deal with finding out he isn't perfect after all. I think it's more likely they'll bring in someone else, Chris's story was getting so repetitive when he was on! It was getting frustrating."

    Sure can tell he is an English teacher, haha!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadHatter For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Nomsie  (16-08-2013)

  11. #557
    lambjam's Avatar
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    7,177
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked
    4,956
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Blech. Please no more Chris. Blech blech.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Nomsie  (16-08-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (16-08-2013)

  13. #558
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    190
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    I was wondering too the other week if they'd bring back Chris Hamel. Texted DH (who's watched a few episodes) to get his opinion and I was pretty impressed with his response!

    " I think he was always intended to be the idealised, unattainable love interest that remains nothing more than a fantasy. It would be really interesting though if they got together and she struggled to deal with finding out he isn't perfect after all. I think it's more likely they'll bring in someone else, Chris's story was getting so repetitive when he was on! It was getting frustrating."

    Sure can tell he is an English teacher, haha!
    Haha I can safely say that my DH wouldn't have responded that thoroughly! He just laughed at me last night while I was trying to make it through the episode! My response - "I bet you'll cry at the end of the ashes"!!

  14. #559
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,362
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked
    1,195
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Momkey View Post
    Haha I can safely say that my DH wouldn't have responded that thoroughly! He just laughed at me last night while I was trying to make it through the episode! My response - "I bet you'll cry at the end of the ashes"!!
    Yeah DH laughed when I was blubbering, I may have mentioned that he cries over men playing with a ball aka the grand final (1 of only about 5 times I've seen him cry!)

  15. #560
    Mod-Nomsie's Avatar
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    23,657
    Thanks
    6,899
    Thanked
    7,026
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Blech. Please no more Chris. Blech blech.
    Damn straight.


 

Similar Threads

  1. *spin off* Worst/ ugliest stuffed toy your offspring has been given!
    By Sub Rosa in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 22:48
  2. Offspring
    By 2BlueBirds in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 07:54
  3. Offspring
    By Mod-Nomsie in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!