Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    So next season do you think they'll all be living back at mums? Billie can't afford the house on her own, Nina a single mum and Jimmy already living there. Bedlam!!

Did anyone else hear Matt on Fifi and Jules yesterday arvo - they had some of the staff talking about Offspring then he jumped out of a bin and surprised them. So cruel, but funny.
    Maybe Billie will move in with Nina?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just don't get where the writers can go with the storyline now -- a grieving widow stuck on a couch breast feeding a newborn for three months -- they can't take Nina's character anywhere for a long time, the full focus will have to switch to all the other characters!

Or otherwise maybe they'll fast track a year in time??

Thanks
    Reviews
    They will skip forward I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm guessing as its not back until next year the baby will be at least 6 months old by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaMa View Post
    It's sometimes known an precipitate labour. It happens!

I've had two 4 hour labours and one 2 hour labour. I know a woman who laboured for 30 minutes!!
    Yes, I have friends and SILs who have had these really short labours from the start. I'm just a little jealous over how easy it was! But it's tv and we don't really want to watch a woman in labour for hours, do we?! And yes, it's not always easy in real life with short labours, I understand that they can create their own problems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry, but giving birth on all fours is not always the best position for everyone. Obviously!

I think Mick should forgive Billie for sure. Its not always as black and white as cheating = split up, especially when it happened they way it did with her.

Where the heck die Nina find such a glam black maternity frock at short notice?

And I know its sounds awful but I really hope the next season is not totally depressing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, didn't Mick nearly have an affair with his band mate last season? I hope they work it out! I love Mick and Billie as a couple!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RandR View Post
    Also, didn't Mick nearly have an affair with his band mate last season? I hope they work it out! I love Mick and Billie as a couple!
    No! Billie just got jealous because they had such good stage chemistry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    I'm guessing as its not back until next year the baby will be at least 6 months old by then.
    I don't think they will skip too far forwards- there is still unresolved issues, like will Jimmy and Zara quit the open relationship? Will Geraldine and Phil patch things up? Will Clegg and Cheree get back together?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I don't think they will skip too far forwards- there is still unresolved issues, like will Jimmy and Zara quit the open relationship? Will Geraldine and Phil patch things up? Will Clegg and Cheree get back together?
    AND most importantly.. Seeing Nina's reaction to the nursery. No point sneaking around doing it if we don't get to see the reveal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-08-2013)