Closed Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    It's the length of the labour that I felt was a little "short"! What was it - an hour?
    It's sometimes known an precipitate labour. It happens!

I've had two 4 hour labours and one 2 hour labour. I know a woman who laboured for 30 minutes!!
    Last edited by LlamaMa; 15-08-2013 at 09:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetTheBluths View Post
    Anything's possible - I know myself I was not comfortable on all fours in the final stages of labour... I ended up on my back on the bed.

But I know there's no way Eloise would have let billie deliver the baby irl! As if!

For some reason TV continues to perpetuate this myth that babies are born all to quickly.

I so identified with the final scene, where she was sitting up in bed alone with her baby, that 'just the two of us kiddo' feeling. Beautiful, such a bitterweeet moment.

Anyway, can't wait for next season - I think it will be great and help dispell some of the negativity surrounding single-parenthood. Who better to get that message across than Asher
    I couldn't do all fours either- I tried! But well propped up and still reclined worked for me!

That last bit where imaginary Patrick and Nina hold hands with bub-

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    I couldn't do all fours either- I tried! But well propped up and still reclined worked for me!

That last bit where imaginary Patrick and Nina hold hands with bub-
    This- exactly this. I birthed propped up but on my back.. well.. I tried to lol.

And yes- the hands. Oh the hands.. I still get teary thinking about it.

As for Billie and Mick not sorting it out for the end of the season, the writers have written several pieces about Offspring's ending this season- and for the first time, because they knew they are definitely writing another season, they felt they could leave the relationships broken for once.

Now, I just remembered I have season 1 and 2 and I feel like a Nina fix.. pity it's got stupid Dr Chris in it What a waste of time that man is/was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And the rocking horse.....waaaahhhhh!! 😭

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Momkey For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    This- exactly this. I birthed propped up but on my back.. well.. I tried to lol.

And yes- the hands. Oh the hands.. I still get teary thinking about it.

As for Billie and Mick not sorting it out for the end of the season, the writers have written several pieces about Offspring's ending this season- and for the first time, because they knew they are definitely writing another season, they felt they could leave the relationships broken for once.

Now, I just remembered I have season 1 and 2 and I feel like a Nina fix.. pity it's got stupid Dr Chris in it What a waste of time that man is/was.
    I'm wondering dr chris will be back...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I hope not.

WHEN Nina eventually can move on (because like Hitler says, she will... I won't.. Patrick was it for me ) I want it to be with someone new- fresh start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So next season do you think they'll all be living back at mums? Billie can't afford the house on her own, Nina a single mum and Jimmy already living there. Bedlam!!

Did anyone else hear Matt on Fifi and Jules yesterday arvo - they had some of the staff talking about Offspring then he jumped out of a bin and surprised them. So cruel, but funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    So next season do you think they'll all be living back at mums? Billie can't afford the house on her own, Nina a single mum and Jimmy already living there. Bedlam!!

Did anyone else hear Matt on Fifi and Jules yesterday arvo - they had some of the staff talking about Offspring then he jumped out of a bin and surprised them. So cruel, but funny.
    I just watched the footage of it- pretty funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I didn't get to watch it last night as drugged up I was in and out sleep so will watch properly next week when home.

Sad though 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps read somewhere the producers weren't going to get chris back in. But hey you Never know with those dudes what storyline is next 😐