Closed Thread
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wasn't an offspring fan back in the day but didn't Mick have an affair to? Why can't they get through this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I wasn't an offspring fan back in the day but didn't Mick have an affair to? Why can't they get through this

Yep! Mick slept with Nina at the very start before him and Billie got married, Billie brought it up last week when Nina outed it over her phone at their counselling session.

Can you tell I've always been hooked? ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    Yep! Mick slept with Nina at the very start before him and Billie got married, Billie brought it up last week when Nina outed it over her phone at their counselling session.

Can you tell I've always been hooked? ☺
    Haha yes but I can see why you are so hooked. I must watch it from the beginning one day I think I missed one whole season.
    Ok so why mick doesn't forgive I dont get. Could he be possibly falling off the show next season to. Billie would be even funnier single anyway.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    As far as I remember, Mick and Billie were broken up at the time. So I guess that might be seen as different.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Asher Keddie is just BRILLIANT!
    She played that so well, fantastic episode.

I really hope they don't skip past the baby stage next season.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RobinSparkles For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    As far as I remember, Mick and Billie were broken up at the time. So I guess that might be seen as different.
    Ah makes sense now:thumbup:

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    How come no one has mentioned that actually, Patrick was murdered? Yeah it was an accident with a tragic outcome but if I were Nina, id be working with the police to find the driver so that he could be charged with manslaughter. Knowing that the man who killed my partner/father of my baby was out there, completely unaware of and unaccountable for what they had done would be unbearable
    I just think it was a really tragic, freak outcome from a relatively minor incident. The guy did v so and check on Patrick and Patrick told nina how it happened. I really don't see how destroying another life of someone who didn't actually do the wrong thing would help anyone. It certainly wasn't murder.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

bitterpure  (15-08-2013),Lauzy83  (15-08-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patrick stepped out in front of a moving car without watching where he was going. I think he was checking his phone, wasn't he?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    Okay - loved the episode - especially with Nina and billie in the hotel and the pool scene.

I know people don't want it dissed, but I have to ask - would an OB really have turned herself around to give birth on her back when she was originally on all fours?

Sorry - don't hit me
    Anything's possible - I know myself I was not comfortable on all fours in the final stages of labour... I ended up on my back on the bed.

But I know there's no way Eloise would have let billie deliver the baby irl! As if!

For some reason TV continues to perpetuate this myth that babies are born all to quickly.

I so identified with the final scene, where she was sitting up in bed alone with her baby, that 'just the two of us kiddo' feeling. Beautiful, such a bitterweeet moment.

Anyway, can't wait for next season - I think it will be great and help dispell some of the negativity surrounding single-parenthood. Who better to get that message across than Asher

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

MummaJez  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not totally surprised that mick said they were breaking up after last week there was talk of an international tour but I'm still sad they split them up.

Most of the births they show on Offspring the woman is laying on the bed, but it was a bit silly for Eloise to be at the head and leave Billie to catch the baby.