Closed Thread
Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This dam show is taking over my life.

13.5 hours to go

They better show who it is tonight or im ringing the producers. Another week

Get a life LoCo!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can't wait for tonight but devo someone is dying/leaving the show

The characters are all so perfect together. I wonder how the dynamics of the show will be without one if those 3 poo

Ps Patrick is ridiculously delicious lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yipppeeeeeeee! Its Wednesday

Oh yes Mummajez, he is delicious. Mmmmmm

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmmmm drooooool

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've changed my mind and leaning towards Patrick now too, with him being at the birth as a "ghost" or in a Nina daydream.
    The way they've been so happy the last few eps makes me think they're going for maximum heart string pulling power!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I reckon it will be Patrick as getting rid of him will open up the most potential for future storylines. At the moment nina is too happy and settled for the main character to sustain good storylines. That's what I reckon anyway.
    If its Billie ill crack a ****. She is my fave

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want it to be Patrick - they always get rid of Nina's spunky men. I'm saying Billie, but I hope it is Jimmy - he looks like he needs a shower and he needs to man-up! Billie is funny, but I hate this depression they have put her in, it is a waste of her fun delightful character to make her constantly sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    I don't want it to be Patrick - they always get rid of Nina's spunky men. I'm saying Billie, but I hope it is Jimmy - he looks like he needs a shower and he needs to man-up! Billie is funny, but I hate this depression they have put her in, it is a waste of her fun delightful character to make her constantly sad.
    I like billie, but heck she has always been a neurotic, self-centred, judgmental drama queen and quite frankly drives me nuts

i think jimmy is awesome in many ways - he's an awesome dad which makes him pretty 'manly' to me... In what way does he need to 'man up'? Just curious not having a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I'm catching up on Offspring. The first season has just been replayed and they are a few episodes into the second.

Can someone tell me what the go is with Patrick and the woman he was with when she gave birth - the one with the bruises all over her back?

Presumably he wasn't her husband? I also assume he wasn't the father as I have read his first baby was stillborn and so the producers made a big deal about trying to incorporate some elements of 'pregnant after stillbirth' into Nina's pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    So I'm catching up on Offspring. The first season has just been replayed and they are a few episodes into the second.

Can someone tell me what the go is with Patrick and the woman he was with when she gave birth - the one with the bruises all over her back?

Presumably he wasn't her husband? I also assume he wasn't the father as I have read his first baby was stillborn and so the producers made a big deal about trying to incorporate some elements of 'pregnant after stillbirth' into Nina's pregnancy?
    It's his sister - her husband abused her. They are still in the show (the sister & the baby, us the husband comes for a visit recently).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (07-08-2013)