Closed Thread
Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduckgoose View Post
    I agree it's Billie but I don't think she dies. I think she moves far, far away as she can't cope with what she did to Mick. Maybe she tells nina she can't be around her anymore
    This is what I thought as well, they've been pretty specific in not saying that someone actually dies, just that they're lost forever. Though the hospital scene where the doctor told Nina he did what he could sort of threw me a bit.

Maybe Billie and Mick go off together to rebuild their relationship? Eddie Perfect was on that show after offspring, he seemed pretty busy and it didn't seem like he'd filmed another season.... Have they even filmed the next season yet? Is there even going to be another season? I hope so! It's the only show I like on tv!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    This is driving me insane!! I think I'm going to Google my heart out and see if I can dig up some goss on who re-signed for next season. I am NOT patient when it comes to 'suprises'

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ooh I didn't think of that! Damnit! Now I'm off to imdb it! Lol!! I want to know! But I don't want to ruin the surprise either! Oh the dilemma!!!

Eta... No luck, but Jimmy was in The Saddle Club! Lol!
    Last edited by RandR; 01-08-2013 at 00:41.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RandR For This Useful Post:

Mod-pegasus  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok so how tight is the internet on this. I cannot find a single leak people
    I have found that Patrick has renewed his contract for next season so cant he him....billie aka kat has just had a baby plus has Mr Mrs Murder maybe its all to much?

Maybe its Ninas dad? Anyway got a week of this crap crap crap!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They only show pics of Patrick, Jimmy and Billie on the ad, so maybe not dad?

When Nicola died on House Husbands - totally didn't see that one coming...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    They only show pics of Patrick, Jimmy and Billie on the ad, so maybe not dad?

When Nicola died on House Husbands - totally didn't see that one coming...
    I know it was sooooo sad. I can't take another series death. Nicola was so sweet in the end.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I'm pretty sure that in the shorts for next weeks ep, the voice over guy actually mentions a death- because my heart fell when he said that.

I said to DP it's definitely not Patrick- we've seen him with the baby. (DP threw me a 'who cares' look lol- obviously not as invested as I am)

There will be a next season- when last season ended (with the preg announcement) it was all up in the air, but then ch 10 renewed it for another 2 seasons- this has been the first, and they haven't started filming the next one yet.

I'm thinking probably Billie too- which is a shame, because I really like her, and Eddie Perfect is a bit of a hunk-of-spunk so hopefully he sticks around.

ETA- I totally predicted Nicola in HH- she and Justin had everything going for them, they were so in love again, but she wasn't a big draw-card like the other cast members.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

RandR  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post

I said to DP it's definitely not Patrick- we've seen him with the baby. (DP threw me a 'who cares' look lol- obviously not as invested as I am)

There will be a next season- when last season ended (with the preg announcement) it was all up in the air, but then ch 10 renewed it for another 2 seasons- this has been the first, and they haven't started filming the next one yet.
    Haha my dh is the same "its just a tv show, settle down" he says but you don't get it dh!! Ha

I read something last night to say the next season will start filming around October

Loco, I agree - I dug up nothing! Suppose its the upside for the producers airing it 'live'. Very little chance for leaks

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm pretty sure whoever she's pulling out of the car has long hair. So I'm thinking it's not Patrick.

Me 29 + DH 33 = DD 8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy83 View Post
    I'm pretty sure whoever she's pulling out of the car has long hair. So I'm thinking it's not Patrick.

Me 29 + DH 33 = DD 8 months
    Yep. I may have rewound and watched the preview for next week 3 times and I definitely saw longish hair on that person being pulled out of the car.

I'm thinking Billie but quietly hoping Jimmy (awkward... nothing against Jimmy, I just prefer Billie. I said this to DH and he said 'They aren't real people!' No s$&t!).

It just seems a bit too predictable for it to be Billie since this whole season has focused on her demise... whereas Jimmy would be totally out of nowhere. Unfortunately I think it's not just a case of someone leaving Nina's life, I don't think the producers would be so cruel to taunt us with images of frantic hospital scenes and funerals if it was... but I could be wrong!

Where's the button to fast-forward to next Wednesday?!?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bitterpure For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's the mother, she's a dreadful bish.

I hope it isn't Billie, I'm not really a fan of her but it would be sad to see her go.

if its was Patrick, imagine the outrage!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pushie Parent For This Useful Post:

RandR  (01-08-2013)