Closed Thread
Page 18 of 97 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lmao. U could see ninas fake belly through her shirt. See through shirt and white fake belly don't work well together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoooooooo diiiiieeeessssss?

I can't wait another week, let alone two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is driving me insane!! I think I'm going to Google my heart out and see if I can dig up some goss on who re-signed for next season. I am NOT patient when it comes to 'suprises'

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think Billie I thought I saw Nina's mouth call out Billie at the hospital. Hope im wrong
    Why ruin such a happy energy show with such sadness dam ..... I must stop getting addicted to these shows!!!!

Oh if its Patrick forget it im gone. Actually it cant be because he's at the birth of his baby in the shorts.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I think Billie I thought I saw Nina's mouth call out Billie at the hospital. Hope im wrong
    Why ruin such a happy energy show with such sadness dam ..... I must stop getting addicted to these shows!!!!

Oh if its Patrick forget it im gone. Actually it cant be because he's at the birth of his baby in the shorts.

I say Billie too. I just think it's weird that there was so much emphasis on how Nina couldn't cope without Billie in this episode. It's like they're purposefully emphasising the relationship just to ruin it.

I hope that it actually happens next week though. I don't think I'll be able to cope, I'm dying of curiosity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RandR View Post
    I say Billie too. I just think it's weird that there was so much emphasis on how Nina couldn't cope without Billie in this episode. It's like they're purposefully emphasising the relationship just to ruin it.

I hope that it actually happens next week though. I don't think I'll be able to cope, I'm dying of curiosity.
    Good point. Very well picked up R&R.
    I wonder why she'd be leaving the show

Without Billie next season might be a tiny bit boring shes funny.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

RandR  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oo oo. Wasn't she still 'pregnant' in that seen running (not waddling!) Into the hospital? I didn't take much notice but if she was, well as someone mentioned previously, Patrick has been shown once baby is born...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree it's Billie but I don't think she dies. I think she moves far, far away as she can't cope with what she did to Mick. Maybe she tells nina she can't be around her anymore

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post

Yep my thoughts too.

Quote Originally Posted by RandR View Post

I'm obviously slower to come on here than you lot - then again I'm in perth

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I thought that about Patrick being at the birth... I still reckon no one dies & it's just one of Ninas weird day dreams... I reckon Billie moves away to start fresh somewhere else & it's Nina mourning the loss rather than death... Or even Nina saying goodbye to her old life as she becomes a Mum, it's a weird shot with the people on either side with car going thru the middle... Doesn't look totally real??