+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Cutting Eye Teeth, Help!

Ladies, I need some help or just a place to vent.

My DD is 16mths and it seems is cutting eye teeth. She has gone from a happy, independent, sleeper into a cranky, clingy, NON sleeper waking every hour or two, wanting me just to sit with her....

I feel so bad that she is in pain, but have used all the teething solutions etc and after 2 weeks mummy needs some sleep!!!

Just wondering if anyone has noticed a huge change when these particular teeth were coming in or is it just my munchkin?!?!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eye teeth are bad! Dd actually got molars around 16 month and they were also a pain to deal with and has just gotten 3 of the eye teeth over the last couple of months. We've been using sm33 gel to get through and panadol or nurofen when needed. The gel works really well, it's much better than bonjela!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that, I was starting to think she might just be turning into some other child!!!

Oh molars too, she just got them and I thought that was bad, I was so wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Eye teeth were dd2 first ones through. Then she got 8 teeth through in 2 days including her front teeth and molars. Nothing would soothe her. It was a nightmare few days. Luckily she isn't anywhere as bad as dd1 was with teething. She was shocking.

No real advice, just hang in there.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must have been horrible... Poor bub and mumma.