+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    I took toys and books in a backpack. I actually found my toddler was ok on the flight to Perth, it was my 1 yr old who was worse!

I had a galaxy tab too but she's probably too young for it.

Try and get a window seat, that way you can 'lock her in' so to speak , so that she can't keep wandering into the aisles.

To make u feel better, my 1 year old cried 2.5 hours in the way to Perth.. And we were in business class. Gees I looked good with my feral child in front of all the business class travelers! But then he fell asleep and slept the rest of the way

Good luck! I'm meant to be going again tomorrow but my kids r sick!
    Misho this doesnt make me feel better I feel terrible for you haha that would give me severe anxiety 2.5 hours oh wow

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok so she has a leap frog, Ipad, ipod and even my old iphone she uses none. Maybe the iphone for 3 minutes. Shes not a games child yet.

I went and filled up a bag of toys this arvo. Things that were out of the ordinary thanks girls see how we go ill try rotate them on plane.

Ill get some munchies she's never seen before to. Im just an anxious person so hoping shes a good girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loco it will be fine, she will surprise you. My DS s like that, he's 3.5 and Hyper! We've not long returned from a trip with him to the uk, 21 hours each way! He was great, the excitement of the trip/plane ride with tv screens in the seats was enough to keep even him occupied!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Phenergan, by the way, is an antihistamine for kids that makes the very drowsy. We had some prescribed to DS for hives and took them with us for the trip, incase he got allergies. But there was no way we would use them just to sedate him for a comfortable trip!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (22-05-2013)

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post

I went and filled up a bag of toys this arvo. Things that were out of the ordinary thanks girls see how we go ill try rotate them on plane.
    Now go and wrap them all up individually, like a present, so it will take her a while to unwrap each one as you dole them out according to need, and will add a bit more to the novelty and keep her entertained longer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (22-05-2013)

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Phenergan, by the way, is an antihistamine for kids that makes them very drowsy
    Not all kids, it's also quite well known for hyping some kids up.
    It sends my daughter swinging from the light fittings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Loco it will be fine, she will surprise you. My DS s like that, he's 3.5 and Hyper! We've not long returned from a trip with him to the uk, 21 hours each way! He was great, the excitement of the trip/plane ride with tv screens in the seats was enough to keep even him occupied!!
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    Now go and wrap them all up individually, like a present, so it will take her a while to unwrap each one as you dole them out according to need, and will add a bit more to the novelty and keep her entertained longer
    GREAT bl00dy idea biscotti:thumbup: