Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Since Sunday trading started in Perth they have been open subsays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What?!?? I checked last week and I swear it said closed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's open! Everything is open on Sundays now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've done my exercise for the day...week..maybe month need to give myself more credit than I do, obviously fitter than I thought. Smashed the time I wanted, pushing the pram and all

Chocolate time

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay girls - opinions. I've just had a friend ask if I'd like to do belly dancing or zumba if she can find us a class at a time that suits both.

I've said I'd love to try Zumba, but have never been certain about belly dancing. Any opinions on how good belly dancing is for your cardiovascular and / or toning?

and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Can't believe the racial slur to Adam goodes from such a young girl. Wonder what she said to get him so upset
    Michelle - I heard the girl was 13 years old, she called him an ape???? And she has since called and apologised. Tbh he might have overreacted a bit if that's all she said????
    That was my reaction too. I thought - um I get that it's a nasty thing to call someone, but he has a very hairy face at the moment due to how he grooms his beard and moustache, but that's not attributable to his race, it's attributable to any man that chooses to sport a bushy beard and moustache.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Have you tried pumpkin patch maternity? The outlet outside ikea has quite a lot of maternity items, sometimes more than others. You might be in luck and there be a big range there with lots if sizes available

Otherwise I've not been to a maternity shop in Perth myself. There is one left in subi?

Michelle - I heard the girl was 13 years old, she called him an ape???? And she has since called and apologised. Tbh he might have overreacted a bit if that's all she said????
    Pumpkin patch was awesome 2 pairs of jeans, black work pants, long sleeve top & a long knitted dress for $50! Was over $200 worth of stuff. Am totally stoked. They had jeans for $5!

Ikea was very very busy. Had to queue to get in & we got there just before 11!

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful weather.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you got some great bargains!

Um Pegasus I would try belly dancing! I'm personally not keen on Zumba but belly dancing seems like fun - we got to do it a bit at my SiLs hens night and was heaps of fun not sure how much toning ect you get though? I can't really remember but I do think I got a bit puffed afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers Mumma Jez I'd thought Zumba sounded good after seeing the Zumba challenge diaries on here last year.

Will see what my friend comes up with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think both would be great fun, maybe you could try both do 5-10 sessions of each