+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Perth Ladies!
    Last edited by curlybird; 17-06-2014 at 23:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybump View Post
    Saw this come up in unread posts - just crashing to say many of the hail damaged cars were written off & then people picked them up dirt cheap as damaged cars at auctions.
    Ahhhhh that's why!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't know about elsewhere but we had some serious rain, thunder and lightening overnight. To the point it kept waking me up. Didn't seem to bother the rest of the family tho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Don't know about elsewhere but we had some serious rain, thunder and lightening overnight. To the point it kept waking me up. Didn't seem to bother the rest of the family tho!
    Yep! I take it all back. I thought we had seen the worst but overnight was a different story. Rain, wind, thunder, lightening... DH and I were woken and expected DS to wake but he didn't phew! ( well until 4 am for a feed ) here's hoping today is not toooo bad, I have to drive an hr for an appt fx!

ME 28 Mild endo, Mild pcos : DH 33
    TTC # 1 : 3 years : OI x 3 BFN : IUI x 3 BFN IVF # 1 BFP! DS born 29/9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup that was pretty bad here. So perhaps a bit more than just a chair blown over.

Talk about heavy rain wow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had heavy rain and lots of thunder and lightning overnight too. Didn't wake ds2 but ds1 came in scared around 1.30am and hid under the sheets for the next hour or so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Yep we did. Our back patio was flooded as was the local dog park looked more like a pool! No damage I noticed anyway

Sent from my GT-I9195 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    We had a little rain but nothing major. No lightening or thunder here. The flooded roads from yesterday were clear this morning. I think there is actually patches of blue sky outside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think it was more rain and thunder/lightening than winds so shouldn't have been to much flooding. I was glad we're on stilts to a few steps up to all the door as the way our driveway is I could have seen us waking up to some flooding. We had almost 50mm overnight out here.

It's patchy blue skies out here this morning but then we keep getting heavy down pours. I'm happy tho as I noticed our tank has filled up by nearly a meter in a day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya sorry to barge in im nicole 19 years old with a 6 month old daughter we live in kwinana