+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Possibly jan 31
    One of my munchkins was born on that day...after two days of labour - lol...now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    One of my munchkins was born on that day...after two days of labour - lol...now!
    2 days of labour!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Permission to freak out!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooohoo congrats Channy!! So happy for you!

Lulabelle sending lots of hugs and good vibes. xx

Can't wait til you test tomorrow jaydensmum! Wobbler I have my FX for you, hope your reflux gives you a break soon.

And OMG I can't believe she patted you either Rebecca. Bit rough!!

AFM, AF is on her last legs so tomorrow starts the countdown to O. I am hoping June is our month but who knows! I started temping properly so that will help me to follow my pattern a bit better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Permission to freak out!!!
    No need to freak out - I've heard it's unusual to go much more than a day at the most for your first - most people I know had their first in around 14 hours or less. It so reflects his personality now though!

In the end I was just glad that my body was doing it naturally as it didn't do it at all the first time - they ended up breaking my waters as I was dilating too slowly and getting too tired. BUT - it was all worth it

I felt it was my best pregnancy being pregnant during summer too - felt healthier, clothes easier and put on less weight, easier to wash everything. Such a great time to be pregnant ladies, so happy for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Omg I can't believe she patted u on the tummy and commented on ur weight!

Ur DH comment about twin pills is cute
    I know! I was a bit taken aback. Always an awkward moment. But addressing an outstanding issue I guess.

Yeh he is cute about it all. Stays so positive when I am not. He copes through humor I think. Whereas I am similar but laugh at inappropriate moments !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hilarious - your week was just like mine! I think I misplaced my dignity years ago! I have a retroverted uterus - so even when I get UTD - the first 12 weeks are internals I think I am only around CD26 (8dpo), so will hopefully be beginning the next cycle in 6 days! This will be our 9th dose of clomid. We took 1x50g, then 6x100mg to conceive our first. One of our natural pregnancies was twins, but we only conceived one off the clomid (but then again know people who have had twins and another couple with triplets!) - so tell DH not to get his hopes up...and it is much easier/safer to have one at a time! There is hope that you may not need it to fall again - we fell another 4 times afterwards without help - my hormones have only started playing up again now. I am also considering asking for progesterone support from my doctor - I forgot to ask the other day at the fs.

The reason why the OPKs are no good is because your body is not achieving o the first time and so keeps on trying - will keep on getting increases of LH which the OPKs pick up.

Nice lines, Channy!
    Thanks for the OpK explanation; that is much clears and makes more sense to me. Did you have side effects? I'm a little anxious about it but excited too. She is only starting me on 25mg though for the first cycle then 50 onwards til I see her again in September.
    Yes, I am quite happy to have one at a time. I used to think it would be fab to have twins to get it over with as I only wanted two but extra stress if potential complications...and discomfort doesn't seem so appealing. In saying that; ill probably now have triplets!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Thanks for the OpK explanation; that is much clears and makes more sense to me. Did you have side effects? I'm a little anxious about it but excited too. She is only starting me on 25mg though for the first cycle then 50 onwards til I see her again in September.
    Yes, I am quite happy to have one at a time. I used to think it would be fab to have twins to get it over with as I only wanted two but extra stress if potential complications...and discomfort doesn't seem so appealing. In saying that; ill probably now have triplets!
    I remember having some abdominal discomfort once - but who knows - it may not have been the clomid. No big side effects though - just the eventual growth of a very energetic boy. I remember reading the brochure for the first time (even where I was reading it), thinking "oh" with all the possible side effects they list! I think the only thing I was worried about was hyper stimulation, but by starting on a low dose, your fs is trying to avoid this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I read the leaflet too and saw that. It is a long list of effects but fingers crossed. So long as I don't vomit. Little but phobic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No need to freak out - I've heard it's unusual to go much more than a day at the most for your first -.
    ive always heard the oposite, firet labours generally are longer but it varys from person to person. for me it was 3 days (54 hours and 40minutes) so what ive heard was true for me, my labour was looooong!!

dont freak out, everyone is differant, you will be fine

URGENT HELP~ i bought vitex today but on the pack it says take 3 a day??? How much do you all take and what time?? i thought it was only 1 a day? Eeep help. lol tia