+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    So many BFPs!!! This certainly is Marvelous May!!!

AFM saw FS yesterday and she is starting me on Clomid and Cd21 BTs. She's not confident I'm ovulating but BT didn't come up terrible which is good. Now a waiting game for AF so I can start (cd21 and no signs of O). She told me not to bother with OPKs anymore because with PCOS they are likely to show up false pos which makes sense in my case because they have been twice in one cycle and no O! When explaining Clomid to Dh he went quiet and then said "so are these the twins pills: well that's good !" Lol I'm just happy with one!!!
    Lying there having an internal ultrasound, she pats me on the belly and says "you need to lose a bit of weight, how's that going for you" because you know, lying there with your legs open and a ridiculously long instrument inside you makes you feel great already. But if it means better chances, then take away as much dignity as you want! So off to the dietician I go!

So, I have about 30-50 odd OPKs from Oracle free to a good TTC home :-) let me know if you want them xx Bec
    Hilarious - your week was just like mine! I think I misplaced my dignity years ago! I have a retroverted uterus - so even when I get UTD - the first 12 weeks are internals I think I am only around CD26 (8dpo), so will hopefully be beginning the next cycle in 6 days! This will be our 9th dose of clomid. We took 1x50g, then 6x100mg to conceive our first. One of our natural pregnancies was twins, but we only conceived one off the clomid (but then again know people who have had twins and another couple with triplets!) - so tell DH not to get his hopes up...and it is much easier/safer to have one at a time! There is hope that you may not need it to fall again - we fell another 4 times afterwards without help - my hormones have only started playing up again now. I am also considering asking for progesterone support from my doctor - I forgot to ask the other day at the fs.

The reason why the OPKs are no good is because your body is not achieving o the first time and so keeps on trying - will keep on getting increases of LH which the OPKs pick up.

Nice lines, Channy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just wondering if I can join your thread. Love the idea of following other ladies in their journey towards a bfp and it also helps pass the month and the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm starting to get a bit more optimistic about being pregnant, today I've gone to the toilet 6 times since this morning and its def not like me to go that many times plus I've been having cramping in my tummy and back. I can't wait to test in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydensmum View Post
    I'm starting to get a bit more optimistic about being pregnant, today I've gone to the toilet 6 times since this morning and its def not like me to go that many times plus I've been having cramping in my tummy and back. I can't wait to test in the morning
    How many dpo are you? i haven't been to the loo much but have the worst bloating and cramps and reflux and vomiting. Now i wish I hadn't been medicated for reflux for 12 years lol I'd know if there was something up or I was just having a bad week of throwing up all meals for 3 days in a row again lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooooooh best if luck for testing jaydensmum!! Xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

jaydensmum  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is awesome Channy!! What would your EDD be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 13dpo AF is due tomorrow I'm going to test in morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with that and bring another BFP to the bunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats in all the BFP's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    That is awesome Channy!! What would your EDD be?
    Possibly jan 31

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

may85  (23-05-2013)