+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hope this is your month, Wobbler. It sounds as if you're on a roll with the cleaning - let me know if you run out of things to do
    There is so much to do. should be going to the gym and trying to get fit and healthy after wedding/honeymoon weight gain. Want everything clean and away so as soon as get wedding photos from photographer can start making a new mess on the table with scrapbooking lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    Congratulations BFPs!!! So many of you at the moment!

Sorry I've been so absent. I haven't been able to post from my iPad for some reason & haven't been on the computer.

So AF arrived a week early at the start of the month. Stupid AF! So she's due again next Thursday which is my wedding anniversary. Hopefully that's a good sign for a BFP this time round?! I'm feeling very positive this time round. Don't know why...

In other news, I have a good friend's baby shower on Sunday. She's due on my due date. We had a little secret club of pregnant people at the end of last year so I'm DREADING it. But I will put on a smiley face and I will manage.

Promise to update more regularly from now, I'll test again on 30th (and probably every day between here and then) I think I'm a poas-aholic!
    Sorry to hear that would be hard going to your friends shower when you were meant to be having a baby too Hope it goes ok and you can keep your smiley face have a good cry after if it helps you feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh lula, sending you the biggest hugs my dear xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    Congratulations BFPs!!! So many of you at the moment!

Sorry I've been so absent. I haven't been able to post from my iPad for some reason & haven't been on the computer.

So AF arrived a week early at the start of the month. Stupid AF! So she's due again next Thursday which is my wedding anniversary. Hopefully that's a good sign for a BFP this time round?! I'm feeling very positive this time round. Don't know why...

In other news, I have a good friend's baby shower on Sunday. She's due on my due date. We had a little secret club of pregnant people at the end of last year so I'm DREADING it. But I will put on a smiley face and I will manage.

Promise to update more regularly from now, I'll test again on 30th (and probably every day between here and then) I think I'm a poas-aholic!
    That is tough Hun, Hp u can get through it with a brave face xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo loving hearing all the BFP's!!!!
    Now for you all to have sticky ones and also to send some babydust this way. Currently CD36 no AF yet but to scared to test. Might test on the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (25-05-2013),JessiW  (23-05-2013),Kelly8329  (23-05-2013),Little Ted  (23-05-2013),Purples  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice and strong now Channy woohoo

well I'm now 13dpo and hanging to test still having bouts of nausea and had heartburn yesterday. My tummy is all bloated out and nips are a bit sore. I really hope to see a BFP tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydensmum View Post
    Nice and strong now Channy woohoo

well I'm now 13dpo and hanging to test still having bouts of nausea and had heartburn yesterday. My tummy is all bloated out and nips are a bit sore. I really hope to see a BFP tomorrow
    Sounds promising, Gl!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

jaydensmum  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many BFPs!!! This certainly is Marvelous May!!!

AFM saw FS yesterday and she is starting me on Clomid and Cd21 BTs. She's not confident I'm ovulating but BT didn't come up terrible which is good. Now a waiting game for AF so I can start (cd21 and no signs of O). She told me not to bother with OPKs anymore because with PCOS they are likely to show up false pos which makes sense in my case because they have been twice in one cycle and no O! When explaining Clomid to Dh he went quiet and then said "so are these the twins pills: well that's good !" Lol I'm just happy with one!!!
    Lying there having an internal ultrasound, she pats me on the belly and says "you need to lose a bit of weight, how's that going for you" because you know, lying there with your legs open and a ridiculously long instrument inside you makes you feel great already. But if it means better chances, then take away as much dignity as you want! So off to the dietician I go!

So, I have about 30-50 odd OPKs from Oracle free to a good TTC home :-) let me know if you want them xx Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    So many BFPs!!! This certainly is Marvelous May!!!

AFM saw FS yesterday and she is starting me on Clomid and Cd21 BTs. She's not confident I'm ovulating but BT didn't come up terrible which is good. Now a waiting game for AF so I can start (cd21 and no signs of O). She told me not to bother with OPKs anymore because with PCOS they are likely to show up false pos which makes sense in my case because they have been twice in one cycle and no O! When explaining Clomid to Dh he went quiet and then said "so are these the twins pills: well that's good !" Lol I'm just happy with one!!!
    Lying there having an internal ultrasound, she pats me on the belly and says "you need to lose a bit of weight, how's that going for you" because you know, lying there with your legs open and a ridiculously long instrument inside you makes you feel great already. But if it means better chances, then take away as much dignity as you want! So off to the dietician I go!

So, I have about 30-50 odd OPKs from Oracle free to a good TTC home :-) let me know if you want them xx Bec
    Omg I can't believe she patted u on the tummy and commented on ur weight!

Ur DH comment about twin pills is cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by channyv View Post
    i just can't believe it
    Attachment 36833
    yyeeeeeeeiiiiwwww!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-05-2013)