+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I find it difficult joining in this thread, as ttc is really getting me down. I hate ttc. Really, really do. I thought it would be exciting, but that kind of wears off really quickly, huh?!

My son was an accident, and I really think that is a far better way to get pregnant than this!

Anyway, having said all that - I can't bring myself to poas this month. I just can't do it! I think AF was due two days ago, but I can't be sure as I had a d&c last month and I don't really know what to expect with my cycle. But I don't feel pregnant and I can't face another negative so I am simply not going to poas and find out for sure. Anyone else experienced this?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    I find it difficult joining in this thread, as ttc is really getting me down. I hate ttc. Really, really do. I thought it would be exciting, but that kind of wears off really quickly, huh?!

My son was an accident, and I really think that is a far better way to get pregnant than this!

Anyway, having said all that - I can't bring myself to poas this month. I just can't do it! I think AF was due two days ago, but I can't be sure as I had a d&c last month and I don't really know what to expect with my cycle. But I don't feel pregnant and I can't face another negative so I am simply not going to poas and find out for sure. Anyone else experienced this?!
    I think it's exciting right up until the point of the first BFN as hopes are usually really high. Big hugs schmetterling. But then hope is raised each month too after that. I'm thinking of planning something celebratory for when we finally get that elusive BFP.

Have a read of the article Channy provided the link to on the previous page - you're not alone in your thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs I am not a great help because I have only done 1 cycle but it was pretty depressing. So much hope and then it's all dashed! For me the knowledge that it takes 7 or 8 months makes me feel better, like eventually it will probably have to happen. How long have you been ttc may I ask?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Hugs I am not a great help because I have only done 1 cycle but it was pretty depressing. So much hope and then it's all dashed! For me the knowledge that it takes 7 or 8 months makes me feel better, like eventually it will probably have to happen. How long have you been ttc may I ask?
    We started trying in Sept last year, but the first cycle was pretty much a bust because we were all sick. So, I guess it was really October. I got a bfp in March, but had a d&c due to missed miscarriage at 9+4.

Maybe June will be our months?! Fingers crossed for both of us (and everyone in this thread!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I think it's exciting right up until the point of the first BFN as hopes are usually really high. Big hugs schmetterling. But then hope is raised each month too after that. I'm thinking of planning something celebratory for when we finally get that elusive BFP.

Have a read of the article Channy provided the link to on the previous page - you're not alone in your thoughts.
    Off to read it now, it's nice to feel like we're not in this alone so maybe that will inspire me to have more enthusiasm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh Hun I know what u mean, trying is really not what ud think it would b. mayb do something special for urself to cheer up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yep. ttc sux. I thought it was exciting at first, but fast forward 7 months & I'm totally over it.

That article Channy posted did give me a laugh though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Test since Tuesday is getting lovely and dark, top test is from just now, this makes me smile happy weekend! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369429462.580959.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks great ponytail!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Test since Tuesday is getting lovely and dark, top test is from just now, this makes me smile happy weekend! Attachment 36907
    Lovely lines chick

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (25-05-2013)