2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rissy84 For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Slight progress .. We both like
    London Rose or London Grace

: )

I think If we could get five or so first and middle names locked in before the EDD I would be happy to choose from them on the day.
    I am having the same problem, think we are going to end up with a shortlist and decide when she comes because the decision is driving me crazy.

I like Paige, and Grace, and London is cute! Charlotte is way too popular for my taste and the others I think are bit too boyish. I know someone who called her little girl Dylan which is also a boys name but I think it can work well for a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlady View Post
    I am having the same problem, think we are going to end up with a shortlist and decide when she comes because the decision is driving me crazy.

I like Paige, and Grace, and London is cute! Charlotte is way too popular for my taste and the others I think are bit too boyish. I know someone who called her little girl Dylan which is also a boys name but I think it can work well for a girl.
    It's so hard!! There is nicknames to consider, how it fits with surname and other kids in the family. Then I found one I loved but realised it rhymes with my name and sounded weird if I was to introduce my name and my child at the same time.

Ugh. So much to consider! It's fair to say I'm feeling alot of pressure to pick the perfect name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Grace Charlotte is my niece's name.

I like Paige the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    It's so hard!! There is nicknames to consider, how it fits with surname and other kids in the family. Then I found one I loved but realised it rhymes with my name and sounded weird if I was to introduce my name and my child at the same time.

Ugh. So much to consider! It's fair to say I'm feeling alot of pressure to pick the perfect name.
    Exactly me too, but I think I've realised I'm putting too much pressure on myself. There will ALWAYS be something about every name that makes you pause. I am definitely over-thinking it

I dont think it really matters if it rhymes with your name to be honest. What was that name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love Mason for a girl but would spell it Meisyn (mei) is Maori for May and both my mother and I have it in our names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlady View Post
    Exactly me too, but I think I've realised I'm putting too much pressure on myself. There will ALWAYS be something about every name that makes you pause. I am definitely over-thinking it

I dont think it really matters if it rhymes with your name to be honest. What was that name?
    I love Mason (unsure on how we will spell it yet) I was considering having the option of Macy/ Maisy as a nickname mostly while she is younger. It rhymes all too well with Kacey though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    I love Mason for a girl but would spell it Meisyn (mei) is Maori for May and both my mother and I have it in our names.
    That's gorgeous! I love the spelling. Much more feminine than Mason

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okies.. Found a new name. Never heard or seen it before but I think I love it. I think its really pretty and unique but not totally weird ... Just hope DF likes it too.

Amayah. Either pronounced a-mie-ya or a-may-ya

So maybe Amayah Grace or Amayah Rose.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amayah Grace sounds nice : )