Closed Thread
Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best sootymay, make sure you visit the Drakensberg Mountains, it is life altering! and MGC Bertie, deep breaths and good luck with your Dr M appointment!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I hope it's ok if I join in. I have read both NK threads and have already learnt so much about immune issues, so thank you so much!! If I had not discovered this thread I would not know a thing about immune issues. We have done quite a few cycles and are now using donor embryos as our last hope. As with many of us here my FS just kept doing the same thing over and over with no implantation in almost six years He also doesn't believe in immune stuff even though for my past two cycles he put me on clexane and prednisolone just for the hell of it, it would appear. So so fed up with him I went searching for reasons why perfect embryos were not implanting and here I am I have purchased Alan Beers book and am currently reading it. I have had my first phone app with Dr. M and am waiting for my blood tests results although I must say I am getting a tad frustrated as I cannot even get another appointment with him as Gwenyth will not call me back Seems to be the norm around here. I am interstate and would love to hear how other ladies went doing a cycle and not being in the same state as Dr. M? I have read through the threads but my head is a little full up at the moment trying to process so much information. I'm a little concerned that if I need intralipids I am not going to have anyone to do them here (Qld). Travelling to see Dr. M for them if I need a few will get costly. Guess I should worry about that when and if I need them but I like to be prepared and it appears most of us do need them. Any feedback on how your cycle went being interstate would be appreciated. I look forward to getting to know you all. I kind of feel like I do know you all by reading through the two threads

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, can i get Dr M full name? i'm wanting to make an appt but couldn't see his full name lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi it is Gamal Matthias. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put phone numbers etc here so if you need contact details feel free to pm me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Hi it is Gamal Matthias. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put phone numbers etc here so if you need contact details feel free to pm me.
    Thank you so much! i'll PM you now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Soclose!!! Great you found this threat as the girls here are Rey knowleged. Hope you'll have a short stay and get finally your BFP :-)
    With Gwenyth you have to be a bit patient. She is a very nice lady, but I think a bit overworked. I had, still have some frustration time. But you just ring her. Don't wait for her calls. Email are working fantastic. I think someone else is answering it and it's very prompt.
    So, good luck and keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that StillHope. I can hear in Gwyneths voice how busy she is. Thanks for the heads up. I will just keep calling her then. I don't think I have her email address though. I don't know how she copes to be honest! I will call her tomorrow. I hate hassling her but I need the appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt the same :-) I felt I was really annoying ringing her all the time, but the girls just told me the same. Make your money worth it :-)
    the email address is : gamal.matthias@swsahs.nsw.gov.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the email address. I will use that as much as I can to communicate with them. I really appreciate your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillhope thank you so much for that email address and the advice to use it, I too find it difficult to secure appointments so I hope this will help. Just a word of advice to those making initial appointments - get your bloods done asap as my laverty results took 2 weeks to come back and apparently they can take longer... you then have to keep calling G to check if they have come in - on the form for the blood collection, ask that they results be copied to your GP as Dr M didn't give me copies and I saw no copier at Miranda to ask... that way you can get copies from your GP for your reference. Also, make a follow up appointment for 2-3 weeks time to save the pain of trying to get in to see him esp if you are doing IVF and have timelines etc.

Good luck everyone!