Closed Thread
Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you can't sleep and want something to do check out my pee sticks and their progression since tuesday in the gold coast ladies thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good plan crofty. Double up on progesterone tonight and call first thing in the am. Will you have any chance to duck out of work for a BT? I think That will be the first thing Dr M suggests - BT for hcg and P4. You can prob ask Gwyneth to fax a pathology request form to your nearest centre and save a trip to the gp?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Crofty, I just logged on & that is a positive!
    up the pessaries as everyone has said, I had bleeding the day before my scheduled BT and bleed right through on & off up to 12/13 weeks...thought it was over in the beginning but no my lil chilli kept on fighting!
    sooo happy for you. Keep us posted

Kiwi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi77 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank ladies for logging in tonight and giving me some glimmer of hope!!!! I just caved and did another test (2hrs since my 1st) and although a lot fainter, there is a 2nd line- so I guess full steam ahead in the morning - after I pinch myself and go to bed soon and wake up DH with hopefully 2 lines in the morning yes very cautious at this stage especially under the circumstances

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, good luck Crofty!! I've got my BT scheduled for this friday but might do POAS tomorrow out of curiosity. I'm on 1 x 400mg prog which I thought was already high but obviously not as much as you ladies!

flowers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romy, re your question about interpreting laverty results - i got the same explanation from dr m that they are 'out of ratio'. I suppose i just assumed from reading dr beers book that it meant that some particular cells weren't camouflaging the embryo so the nk cells were attacking it.

sorry can't be of more help,
    flowers

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did another test this morning - my bladder couldn't hold out any more (1.30 this morning!!!) and I hid the test in the top draw of our on suite - and when DH got up for his shower I said - don't get too excited but I've done 3 tests and each has 2 lines (did say tested twice last night due to some spotting and wanted to put myself out of misery!!!) he asked if any if the multitude of meds I'm on could give a false positive and i said only pregnyl which I haven't taken this cycle - so ill call my FS and Dr M today to talk BTs and tactics - uuuggghhh hope this is real here's my sticks!!!

Attachment 37000

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay crofty!!! All the best and give us an update as soon as you get BT results. I'll be in hospital all morn on intralipid awaiting eagerly!! Sticks look great.
    Remember you are only 15dpo so numbers don't have to be huge to still be positive, I think kiwi got like 39 hcg? And her little battler is still going!! I got 231 but it was 18dpo. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck flowers!!! How many days dpo are you today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx lissyloulou - good luck with intralipids today - enjoy and kick your feet up and relax