Closed Thread
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crofty did you have any pregnyl boosters like me? That's the only thing that I think could give false positive results drugs wise, not anything else you mentioned. Looks like you might be about to do pee sticks for a few days like I did!! My first slight positive was 15dpo in the arvo, but I wasn't going to test any earlier or even at all due to the pregnyl 3.5 days earlier. I didn't get spotting, HEAPS of cramping, still getting that which can be a side effect of high dose progesterone, and is another scary thing to experience cause like spotting it plays with your head as you think AF is coming.
    Lots of ladies talk about spotting, especially dark brown which sounds like old blood (maybe implantation blood?!) so don't worry about that.
    So do another test in morning with FMU and keep us posted!!!
    So excited for you!!!! This could be it, and I absolutely know the shock of seeing those lines when you've never seen them before, it only happened to me on Tuesday!!! Crossing everything for you crofty!!!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 26-05-2013 at 20:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crofty that is so positive! A strong positive!!!!!
    Please call dr m tomorrow bc if you're spotting you could have low progesterone and an extra pessary will bump it up. Get a BT tomorrow too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a STRONG line crofty!!!!!!!! And no boosters!!!????!
    I think this is it crofty!!!!!!!! Eeeee!!!! OMG!!! Yessss!!! Get your BT tomorrow if possible, especially with no boosters in way, they can't say no!!!
    All the best for tomorrow, hope you can sleep tonight!!! I found it very hard!!! Oh crofty this is the best thing ever!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes agree with Bella with pessaries, I'm on 400mg x 3 per day, so 1200 total. And you can't have too high a level of progesterone to be harmful to bub, as it's a question I asked, but you can have too little. How much are you on?
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 26-05-2013 at 20:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also crofty, you took the test at night time! It won't be as strong then, and I pee for about 5 mins on the thing lol...don't think there's any such thing as too much pee. Here's my sticks at 15dpo at 3pm on 21/5 and next morn 16dpo on 22/5 :
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369562608.825238.jpg Mine were heaps lighter than yours at 14dpo!!!! How many embies did you put in??!!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 26-05-2013 at 20:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy cr@p - now I'm spinning out- DH is in bed asleep - and I have hidden the stick in my spare bedroom!!!! So ill test again in the morning- I didn't even take clexane this morning as I thought it was all over so I've taken it tonight - ooopposssss - I think ill take 600 mg pessaries tonight just in case and call dr Ms office in the morning - fingers x that this is the one - uuurrgh so nervous now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 embies transferred lissyloulou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm that's totally a positive. Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooo!!!!! We're with you crofty!!!! I feel nervous and excited for you too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you wake him or does he do shift work?! I'd be too excited to let hub sleep lol