Closed Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me - nidhulaine I am so sorry to read your news 😢 I too had a triploidy pregnancy but it was a blighted ovum so we never saw a heartbeat. We were never told the partial molar bit though, just that 2 sperm got in and it incompatible with life. Weren't told to wait before ttc again. I understand you wanting a break for mental reasons, just maybe double check with your doc so you know if the partial molar will affect things. Big hugs to you and dh xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpsons, thank you for the update! You are fantastic.

i just wanted to say that I send you lots and lots of Sticky vibes and that this little heart will bounce the next 100 years :-)
    what wonderful news for mum and dad in laws. All the best and keep on Bering positive (and don't get upset for me) :-) you need happy times so bub wants to grow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nidhualine.... I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news today - one minute joyous and the next your world has been torn apart. I can't begin to imagine. Go easy, and be gentle and when you're ready, you'll start to make the plans and move forward again.--------------------------------- Sorry BHub not letting me put lines in again... when I asked about it, apparently it is dependant on your browser your using. -------------------------------------------------Megsbergs - Thx for the background on how wonderful Dr L's Nurse & PA are... it's so reassuring to know that I'll receive good service & treatment! ---------------------- Simpsondesert - Thanks for the thoughts on pencil booking a phone consult again, may be a good idea, I'll call G tomorrow morning and see where we are at. And thank you for the link that you sent for Cappy, I'm going to have a look at it later as well. The 13 hour drive each way to tell the in laws........ how lovely, I can just imagine the excitement of the trip and breaking the good news to them those moments are priceless and will be special memories forever. I really understand what you mean about even seeing a heartbeat, how it must feel through the pregnancy after so much emotional pain and disappointment to even get to this stage... and then we are so worried rather than enjoying this miraculous time, its so sad and I wish it wasn't that way, but I honestly think it will & is hard for all of us to relax during a pregnancy after this much effort to get this far. ------------ Nattie, I agree with the other girls. Take the time to read the entire thread, give yourself quite a few hours, and you'll learn so much, there's so much on here. I went straight to Dr M after reading this thread... before that I didn't even know he existed. I truly feel like I was meant to find this thread and feel blessed and honoured to be part of it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (10-10-2013),SimpsonDesert  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Book "Is You Body Baby Friendly?" arrived today. DH said it looks handy for hitting robbers on the head!! Will have to get off Bubhub and do some reading the old-fashioned way :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support it means a lot be cause I know many of you have gone through similar. The actual time frame to ttc depends on the pathology from the DNC but Dr M actually said 3-4 months after HCG drops to zero and my current HCG are 4X normal for 12 weeks. It's because the placenta tissue was growing out of control and apparently there is a risk of cancer so hence the waiting to ttc. Only positive is that regardless of immune treatments pregnancy was doomed. My poor DH is type 1 diabetic and almost passed out on the floor this morning, Even though I know logically and from a science background that it's not my fault, I still feel like I am letting everyone down, anyway at this point I have had a few too many wines and it's time to get off the internet but all your support is appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently with prof Gavin Sacks at Ivf Australia and he is also a reproductive immunologist. We have done the bloods for nk and they were all good next step is the biopsy. Although we are pretty confident it is other issues stopping me from getting pregnant eg low amh, endo and hormonal issues as well as some male factor stuff it just all seems too hard basket at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all
    just a quick one from me too:
    Nidhulaine just wanted to say how very sorry I was to hear your news look after yourself. I always feel like ive let everyone down after a loss too but my husband always reminds me its not my fault and its not we do everything to give our bubs the best chance its just not fair. Will be thinking of you and dh

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to go on about this, but does anyone have any recommendations on how to get action out of Gwynth? Or how I can by-pass her maybe... honestly
    I'm Pulling my hair out here.... phoned Gwynth this morning as she asked me to... after she had promised she would look at it yesterday afternoon and you know what, she really sounded confused and didn't know what to look at... I could hear her shuffling papers. So then she says I'll get back to you soon.... 3 hours later, I phone her back "yes I PROMISE I will phone you back in 10 minutes" and it is now nearly 2 hours later. I've just tried to phone her now, and now it's going to this "You've reached the message bank of 02.......).

OMG I just can't believe it. I honestly think I am going to write a letter to Dr M with all my results attached and pay for overnight delivery and ask for an appointment direct. I know it will probably go via her... but I'm just getting nowhere - it really is beyond a joke. Actually I may see if there is a fax number and fax it off. She really has no sense of urgency, or really not even an awkwardness about her with feeling guilty or under pressure or whatever... I don't care, but some sort of emotion. Even when I was on the phone to her earlier and her phone was ringing in the background, I offered to hold while she got it, and she laughed and said it can wait. Well it's not really that funny when you're running a business that clients are paying top dollar for a service with one of the best doctors....... I could go on and on and on.......... I've just tried 3 more times to phone her & nothing, straight to voicemail and once put on hold... I hung up in the end... Now I am going to start getting upset, I can tolerate it for so long.. but now it's getting to the point where I'm going to have a melt down and burst into tears... I just don't know what to do, and I'm starting to panic and she JUST doesn't get it. Whenever I email, I get no response or acknowledgment of anything, even when I made payment and attached a receipt - yet that is one thing, someone is good at... sending out the account as soon as my phone consult had taken place and a receipt immediately as well. So... I'm thinking, should I email, should I post, should I fax something... how do I get her to make me an appointment or even answer the question of when I can expect him to look at the results... does she even send them to him???????????????????????????????????????? Sorry girls.... I'm on the brink of erupting !!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sootymay I can only imagine! I actually rang Dr M's rooms 3 weeks ago now just to get info on the process of a phone consult. Im assuming I have been speaking with Gwenyth. She was quite nice & offered to email me an information brochure on immune issues. 3 weeks later & I am still yet to receive it! I have rung up twice a week since I first rang & each time she assures me its been sent already but she will get someone else to send it again! Ive rang about 6 times now! She confirms my email address every time aswell as my name but nope still no email! It is very frustrating and my info is not even urgent! I would be furious if I were u and needing results etc. That is really not on and not good enough when you are paying so much for a service. I hope she gets her act together for u soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the same same boat my dear! Exactly what I went through yesterday and today. She said wait on the phone as she is dealing with another lady but I had to hang up as 30 min on my mobile from Melb is too expensive. Then I rang back an hour later and only voicemail!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr. I'm running out of tablets in 3 days!! And dr m needs to review me!!! I'm getting crazzzzzzzzyyyyyy too