Closed Thread
Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats again Simpson!!!! So excited for you and dh xx

Nidhulaine I had spotting brown and pink for 2 days at 11ish weeks and was put on bedrest for the weekend. It stopped and them I took it pretty easy for another few days just to make sure. All is good, 15 weeks now and just saw bub again today hope it stops for you as well. A lot of the ladies in the group have bleeding if one type or another, it seems to come with the immune issues and treatments

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (05-09-2013),SimpsonDesert  (04-09-2013),StillHope  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the bleeding stops. I had bleeding at 15 weeks with one of our children, had bed rest and took it careful for a month - no lifting, exercising and all went well and I eventually went back to workouts too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nidhulane i spotted on and off (mostly ON) for 10'weeks! Dr M told me it was my body trying to reject the pregnancy hence why I'm in his medicated protocol (and I didn't do intralipids -
    Just clexane, prednisone and high dose progesterone) it's very scary when you spot/bleed, so if your worried, get in contact with your doctor straight away (I also had 1 week bed rest around 6
    Weeks to help but the spotting did come back ) good lock and I hope it's just your body fighting for you bub!!! Mine did and look where I am now!!! Just over 18'weeks!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Simpson!!!! I must admit I stalked the Sydney thread to find out your result ;-) I hope you have a very boring next eight months

Quick update on me 33weeks now - unbelievable how it flies by. Start maternity leave next week and can't wait to meet this little Dr M miracle!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scruffy! Love that you stalked hehe. I do that too!

Woo-Hoo for mat leave starting soon and getting closer to meeting your miracle bub! Cannot wait for your birth announcement :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ww scruffy 33 weeks!!!! So close now - all the very best and can't wait to hear the news!!!! Do you know what your having or is it a surprise???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nidhulaine I am reluctant to write it in case I jinx myself but my bleeding is good at present so don't lose hope. I had spotting for about 3 weeks everytime I went b to the Toilet and 2 red bleeds in that time. Like you I did b extra progesterone and rested. I ended up stopping the clexane under fs advice. I found out yesterday I have a 3cm haematoma which was the bleeding unknown cau d's e. They were not too worried but said I might continue to spot. I have been spot free for nearly 2 weeks and hopefully it v stays that way. So rest try not to think the worst as bub looked good b on scan yesterday for us. Hope it settles down quickly for you. They also told me yesterday 1 in 5 pregnancies get bleeding.

Simpson congratulations again said it on fb but you can never have too much congratulations!
    to everyone else

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

Nidhulaine  (05-09-2013),SimpsonDesert  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind me jumping in... Dh and I have been ttc for 8 years. We've had 2 or 3 failed iui attempts and 5 icsi bfn's. We changed clinics earlier this year and our new doctor tested me for nk cells and it came back positive. He put me on the 'bondi protocol' which is pred and clexane but unfortunately our first cycle did not work because I also have diminishing ovarian reserve. We attempted a 2nd go at icsi with the same protocol and this time it was successful!! YAY!!! We are now 5w+2d pregnant. I never thought I would see those 2 beautiful lines. My hcg levels last week were 276 then 845. I go in for a 3rd test on sep 10.

I've been panicking a little over the lack of ms symptoms until a lovely lady replied to my question on the may 14 due date forum about pred disguising ms symptoms. I'd love to hear your experiences about this just to keep me going till sep 10 thanks everyone. I'm so happy I found this thread xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vizab For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi vizab,
    Congrats on your bfp!
    I was in high dose pred until 27wks preg and had NO symptoms at all. It was the easiest pregnancy ever. My RI did mention that he would use pred for a lady with severe ms and a few ladies in here who are weaning off pred will tell you that they are now experiencing ms that was masked by the pred.
    Enjoy your lack of symptoms for now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello and welcome Vizab, I too have only recently found this forum and found it a great comfort to be able to ask the questions that most people just don't have the answers too, there's lots of experience with the ladies. Speaking of which thank you all so much for your replies on the bleeding, your experiences helped calm me and although Dr M said bed rest I went for an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat again and cervix is closed, so hopefully if I am good and quiet everything will be ok.

I completely agree with Bella978 and i actually posted something similar a few weeks ago if you scroll back u can see the replies, the prednisolone makes the morning sickness virtually non existent. I am 8 weeks and with my daughter I was pretty ill with her from 6 weeks but this time I only occasionally get nausea if I haven't eaten. Congratulations on bpf and as Bella said enjoy the lack of symptoms its possibly the only plus for all this immune crap!