Closed Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick update from me- FET went very well this morning. Our frostie was in great shape (90% cell survival) and was fully hatched. It was our left-over embie from 2012 which means we can keep the sex a surprise if we want to (our two newer embies are the same sex, so no surprises there!). Hopefully he/she is ready to latch on somewhere and my body will let it live! BT is 3/9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Simpson! Hoping its making itself nice and cosy in there and all your new meds do the trick xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uhhhhh, looking forward to the 3/9th Simpson :-)
    hope all will be sticky and happy :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting!!! Take good care of yourself in the 2ww!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All... I really like the list of women with a BFP on their first go with immune treatment. After 3 transferred BFNs, I've made an appointment to see Dr M and have the NK testing done. It would be great to not have anything else wrong with me (!!), but at the same time, would be great to have a reason to try a few more times with my own eggs, before moving to younger eggs. My appointment's still not for a while, but thought I'd join you here, and start doing some reading. I'm wondering if some of the testing that Dr M does, can actually be done by my GP, so I can actually go to the first consult with Dr M with some results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MGC, nice to see you on this threat as well :-)
    I just have done the blood tests with dr.M. I don't think there are any the gp would do without dr m's list, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I went first as well to gp and asked him about all possible test to test, eg. Thyroid, liver function.... All these things I faxed to dr m to speed up the process. I thought just in case dr.m would aked for them as well.
    dr. M's result took 4 weeks to come back, which is rather unusual. And you want believe how happy I was to find out that there is something wrong with me:-) as weird as it sounds:-)
    it gave me great hope, so we'll see.
    wish you best of luck and heaps of

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MCG, I have an appointment ith Dr M to get my results on Thursday and I am really hoping for some answers too, I have had 6 early miscarriages and my mother lost 4 before going on to have 4 live births so I have always suspected there is something in the family. I think Dr M tests are too specific for your GP, like many of us I have had lots and lots of testing before including killer cell biopsies but Dr M seems to interpret the tests in a particularly way and I had to have had a fresh biopsy with him. I really wanted to save time so at my first appointment I told him to book in a laprascopy then rather than wait 4 weeks for the results and end up doing a laprascopy anyway, as I said I get my results Thursday.
    Also have finally got it together to book in an ultrasound on Thursday morning before to see if there's a heartbeat and if I have a viable pregnancy this time, from speaking to Sandy and Timetoshine I feel a little better about my lack of morning sickness. Thursday is going to be a very full on day but I thought at least if I get bad news at the ultrasound then I can talk though my options with Dr M in the afternoon.
    Simpson Desert I hope to hear some good news for you in the next to weeks, its so nice to hear people's good news and the status updates really helps newbies like me work out who's doing what.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say goodluck for tomorrow nidhulaine hope you see a beautiful strong heart beat. I have just started to feel only the very slightest bit queasy now at 9.5 weeks around dinner time so I still think the pred has reduced our symptoms good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sandy, so hoping for good news tomorrow, would be wonderful to be following closely on your tail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartbeat 152 and 7 weeks 3 days. Happiness has even kicked in yet its just sheer relief after 6 consecutive pregnancies with no heartbeat. I am chasing your tail Sandy about 2 weeks behind you! For anyone who still needs convincing that the drugs and intralipids work!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-08-2013)