Closed Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gwen not geen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr m looked pretty chuffed this afternoon that I've made it to 12w6d and all is looking great with bub will start weaning my meds at 14 weeks, looking forward to that, especially the progesterone! I am so thrilled to be at this stage after thinking that we would maybe never get a sibling for dd. obviously there's still a way to go but feeling happy and positive. Hoping for the same outcome for all you lovely ladies soon xxxx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (18-08-2013),SimpsonDesert  (18-08-2013),StillHope  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation !!!!! This are fantastic news :-) all the best

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Some of you already know that I'm back on the roller coaster again through the FB page. So those of you that don't know, DH & I have decided to give it another shot!!

We are being consulted by Karen Pace from Conceivable Solutions (Festivalgirl is also being consulted with her). Karen has a very high success rate of 97% and is based in LA. She is unbelievably thorough and is amazingly supportive. Dr. M is in favor of her treatment plan so I feel that I'm in the best hands with both. Surely it has to work this time!!!

Apart from the immune issues I was already aware of (uterine high nk cells CD 57 & high nk cells in blood CD56), Karen determined my insulin is too high for pregnancy so I'm on Metformin. It also helps to improve uterine blood flow and lining thickness. I also have MTHFR - Heterozygous genetic mutation. - Active folate Thorne 5-MTHF 1 mg is the treatment. (I knew this already but I was on the wrong folic acid - It must be an active form).
    Also, & here is the BIG one. I have extremely low LAD's of 2.9 - They should be between 30-50 but Karen likes to see them at 80.
    My DH and I have 7 HLA matches - Should be under 5 matches.
    The treatment for both is LIT. - I have just had my first LIT and due for another one in 2 weeks!!!

Oh yes I had a course of Humira (2 injections) for CD57 and will require IVIg infusion two weeks prior to transfer. Also pred/clex and mini asprin.

I'm now going to have to go back and find out where you are all up to in your journeys....! Wishing you all the very best to achieve a BFP sooner rather then later. xx
    Last edited by helenmac; 19-08-2013 at 13:38.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls... Lets do an update... Please have a read and make sure your information are correct
    Then it will be easier for Helen and others to keep up!

On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    MrsErinR
    Hummingbird
    Hope06
    Kiwi

Testing/Investigating - biopsy, lap/hyst/dye, Natural Killer (NK) & other bloods
    Onelove
    StillHope
    Samosk

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/pill-popping
    Helen

TWW
    SimpsonDesert - FET mid August

UTD
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013
    kaz999 - Nov 2013
    Lissyloulou - Jan 2014
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    YellowBird - Feb 2014
    B123 - Feb 2014
    Timetoshine - Feb 2014
    Sweetlemonade - Mars 2014?
    Woody1982 - Mars 2014?
    jaandaw - Mars 2014?
    Sandy1 - April 2014
    Litefantastic - April 2014

Immune Protocol graduates!!!
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13
    Bella978 - DD June 2013

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (20-08-2013),kiwi77  (20-08-2013),LiteFantastic  (20-08-2013),SimpsonDesert  (20-08-2013),StillHope  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow look at that utd list. How amazing!!!!!!!!! Makes me so happy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (20-08-2013),SimpsonDesert  (20-08-2013),StillHope  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac had a DS in July!!! Not sure if she updated on NK thread or just the Sydney thread - either way, another graduate

Thanks
    Reviews
    That UTD list is phenomenal, what a baby boom!! Amazing how many BFPs after the first cycle on Dr Ms treatments!

B123- thanks for the roll call update. So thrilled everything is going well with your pregnancy and you're nearing the end of the medications.

Helen- Fantastic to see you back in the saddle with LIT your new weapon against immune issues and extra support from another expert RI. I sincerely hope baby #2 is waiting for you at the end of the next cycle

Stillhope- Waiting so long for those results would have really done my head in! Will you be doing IVF or trying naturally once you start Dr M's protocol?

Sandy- Sorry I haven't posted in here since you joined, a belated welcome from me and congrats on your BFP! Those bleeds sound terrifying and I hope you've had the last scare for the rest of your pregnancy.

Timetoshine- Hello my infusion buddy , hope you had an easy run home on Monday. Yay for weaning soon!

Nidhulaine- Hi & welcome . Sorry you find yourself after so many traumatic losses, but you are definitely in the right place. I hope your baby is holding on tight and that your Dad is there looking after you from the other side .

Flowers- hope you're enjoying your break from TTC.

BerraBrooder- I have Hashimotos and while other women with it seem to conceive easily despite having it, it has really affected my fertility. I hope you get a diagnosis soon and I'm sure Dr M can give you the right treatment from there.

Lite- still grinning ear to ear when I think of your natural miracle ! Are you booked in for a scan anytime soon?

Lissy- oh sweetie I just cannot believe that you are still enduring so much pain and having a never-ending procession of complications . As always it is a relief to hear bubby is OK and I hope you're well again soon.

Onelove- where are you up to now?

Hi Crofty, Bella, yellowbird, Hope, Scruffy & the other ladies

AFM- Immune protocol going well. Switched from dex to pred about 3 weeks ago and had my first intralipid infusion on Sun night. Started pessaries last night and start doxycycline tonight. My FET is booked for 23/8, so I'll officially be in the TWW in 4 days time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all the ladies, Hi SimpsonDesert
    thanks so much for that update. I don't know how you can keep on track with all of us, but you do a fantastic job Im looking forward to the outcome of your 2ww, hopefully it'll fly.
    AFM - FINALLY I got some results!!! yoo-hoo
    Dr. M found some faulties :-) I have a antithyroid antibody autoimmune disorder and ANK imbalance. BUT my AMH is 24 which is great for my age he said. So I'll be on dex for a month and then he will tell me further steps after some more BT's.
    We will have to do IVF again. so in about 6-8 weeks we will be back at Monash.

Hopefully we all can soon show off a BFP and catch up as a Mother-Baby group :-)
    All the best to everyone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson, you really are the best at doing personals I also have no idea how you keep up...I read back 10posts and give up!

Just for any newbies- we do have a private fb group, just PM me your email address and I'll add you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (21-08-2013)