Closed Thread
Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls thankyou for your kind words. hope your spotting has stopped time to shine. thank god there is still a heartbeat i am so grateful and amazed as there was so much bright red blood. fs doesnt know the cause of the bleed it seems to have settled back to brown spotting although i dont want to talk too early. i am not having any clexane or aspirin for 3 days upping my pessaries to 6 for 2 days and going for an intralipid tomorrow and rest ofcoursewhich i have been. its beem a scary day. hope everyone else is well x ps dr m suggested maybe using a couple of the pessaries rectally. it scares me a little to change things and this scares me slightly in general but would do if it helps. has anyone changed from vaginal to rectal ans found an improvement in their progesterone levels? or felt less crampy? many thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news sandy1 a what a relief!!! never had the pessaries rectally, maybe your getting irritated cervix from the massive dosage your having - hence some relief (suggested by Dr M) stay rested - how many days have your been told
    To stay in bed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news sandy! 🎉 If you read back on here a little bit, some people were talking about using pessaries rectally. Hope that helps stop your bleeding, I think mine was from my cervix, I always push the pessaries up as far as I can (gently) and have changed to just pushing them in a bit and it has stopped. I think the good news rectally is that you don't need to lie down afterwards

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

I have been reading this thread for the last month but this is my first post. I have a 3yr old DD who was conceived in the same cycle I had a laparoscopy ie I had already ovulated but the laparoscopy somehow allowed her to implant, before this I had never had a positive pregnancy test. One year after my daughters birth we started trying and the last two years have consisted of 6 miscariages all around 6 weeks. I only get pregnant in a cycle where I have had a laparoscopy, DNC or HSG and even IVF with PGD resulted in a chemical pregnancy so I am aware that I must have some sort of implantation problem. Have done the bondi protocol (twice) and still miscarried. Like many of you ladies my search lead me to Dr M and so far I have had some blood testing done and a laparoscopy (on day 27 of my cycle) two weeks ago. My results should be ready shortly but in the meantime I discovered last week that I am pregnant again and Dr M reckons I must have ovulated late and it implanted from the scratch biopsy for killer cells. My father passed away last week and I had to make the difficult choice to stay here and try and see if we could save this pregnancy rather than flying home and so I did intralipids last Wednesday and am now on the prednisolone, clexene and progesterone. I have no idea if I have already lost this one, as I said all 6 of my losses were before 6 weeks but I am a nervous wreck. The stress of my fathers death and the possibility of a 7th consecutive miscarriage is really wearing me down. I have been pregnant 8 times now but this time I feel like I have very little symptoms and am just hoping maybe its the high prednisolone. I would appreciate any information anyone has on how their symptoms were taking steroids. Tomorrow I go for another beta and hopefully that will be ok but when you have had 6 miscarriages its very hard to be positive. I have been very encouraged by all the positive stories I have heard on here. Apologises for the novel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Nidhulaine - firstly congrats on your BFP!!!! Hope this I your lucky sticky one. Secondly my heart breaks for you at the loss of your father last week - I hope you are coping ok??? Thirdly - you must
    Be a very strong woman to go through so many heartbreaking losses over the last few years!!!

In answer to your question - the only side effects I had from pred was extra energy and insomnia at night if I took pred later in the afternoon - since my BFP (and when my exhaustion kicked in) the insomnia and energy has definitely gone!!!!

Good luck in the coming days and weeks xo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome nidhulaine, you really must go through hell. Such a big happienesd and sadness in one time must really make you confused. I'm very sorry for your loss of your father and hopefully a new live is growing out of all this sadness.
    I'll send you lots of for a sticky bub this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandy: So glad to hear that your baby is doing fine!!! Its so scary when it starts to bleed... Take it easy and take good care off yourself!

Nidhulaine: so sorry to hear about everything you have had to go through.
    really really hope the drugs will help and this pregnacy will end with a beautifull healthy baby!

Hope you ladies who are in the 2 ww are doing well !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nidhulane, the pred definitely reduced the pregnancy symptoms for me. I had a lot less morning sickness than with dd. I know how hard it is but try to stay positive. This time you have had intralipids and are on the dr m protocol. All the best for a sticky bub this time xx let us know how you beta goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, Timeoshine, B123, Stillhope thank you so much for all your support, it means a lot as although I haven't met you ladies I know you understand the stress and the disappointments. I am a bit more stable today and a lot more positive. My situation is out of my control. I went down and got a beta this morning so I should know one way or the other this afternoon. Timetoshine, I also feel better knowing that you thought your symptoms were less on the steroids. I generally get lots of symptoms and very early but then again I have lost most of those babies so maybe fixating on symptoms is not the way to go. I am going to focus on all the positive stories on this forum and will give an update later on the beta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long do bloody BT's take??? I'm waiting already for 4 weeks