Closed Thread
Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandy1 – congratulations on your BFP

Flowers8 – so sorry to hear this cycle was not the one for you.

OneLove – Wazza is highly recommended by the girls on BH, and Lissy’s experience shows he is probably one of the most caring FS’s around. I hope he is the guy to get you your BFP, maybe you caught the egg naturally this cycle? Good luck with the meds, the mix Wazza has suggested is fairly standard for us immune girls.

StillHope – let us know how you go with your results from Dr M.

Libelle – welcome to the thread. I am Melbourne based and there is only one FS who does intrallipids down here. Alternatively Dr M does them in Sydney. Sorry to hear of your 11 stim cycles and chemical with a donor egg, that must be super hard. However that seems to be the case with us immune girls, without immune treatment no ET will survive until your system is completely suppressed. PM me if you are interested in the Melbourne Dr.

BerraBrooder – welcome too. Good luck for your BT tomorrow. Where are you based? Some FS are more immune-friendly than others, however Dr M will treat independently of your FS. Not sure if anyone active on the thread at the moment suffers from an autoimmune disease, perhaps try searching for some of the different diseases in the search box?

TeamPanda – most drs recommend being on steroids from Day 1 so you get two weeks of immune suppression. Dr M likes to start even earlier. Did you get a response back from your clinic? Have you considered immune testing?

AFM - still waiting for AF!! It will be two months this weekend, so everything is crossed that she/it shows up and we can get started with this cycle. Had a false alarm last weekend, red blood in the morning, then NOTHING! So frustrating it is really starting to get me anxious. Struggling at work with motivation, just want to get moving. If there's nothing this weekend I will go on the Pill for the next few weeks as I have holidays booked the first two weeks of September and don't want to be doing meds while staying with friends.

Hello to everyone else hope your research/testing/TWWs/pregnancies are all going well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LiteFantastic_ Hi I have elevated natural killer cells. My doctor told me to start prednisilone immediatly. She hadnt put them on the list because we had planned to do pgd. Then DH and I changed our minds when we started injections. We were also planning to do a freeze all but then only ended up with 2 embies on day 5, so they went straight back in. And thats why I found myself in the position where I hadnt started the prednisilone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody, thanks for still thinking about me. I haven't got any updates so far, as I'm still waiting for my blood results. It has been 3 1/2 weeks now and I'm getting a bit restless :-/
    But, today I got my pathology bill, so there is a bit of hope that I'll get them finally next week :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Litefantastic, I'm based in Canberra. Unfortunately by BT came back BFN. After that I called up Dr M and they are sending me out an info pack. I'm seeing FS on Monday and going to bring up options to test for nkc and anti ovarian antibodies- maybe speed stuff up a bit. Back to waiting waiting waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your negative result!
    What drugs were you on?

Good plan to do more tests... Im sure your doctor will increase your drugs in the next treatment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    One love: so sorry to hear about your MC, good luck with your decision for next cycle and may it be bfp;

Berra: I don't have any of the immune problems you listed, just the NK info below.

Welcome to newcomers!
    good luck to others

Afm: am having a break since last bfn. Got a bit sick last weekend and am quite bloated so got some blood tests to check my health. Is all ok, vit d slightly low, liver a bit stressed. Dr m gave me some blood tests to do and says all ok. Will take a break for a month or two To get in shape then have another think.

Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls
    bella thanks for setting up the facebook for me
    litefantastic how frustrating hope af comes soon
    this is a bit of a me post im afraid. last week bloods came back pretty good. hcg 15500 but p only 22 had dropped from 29. asked fs about progesterone tablets or injections but he said only the pessaries work. we were lucky to see a heartbeat last week to quick to measure as was only 6 weeks 3 days at the time. we were meant ti be gojng back to see fs tomortow as have had dark brown spotting all week but today woke up to lots of bright red blood which has been petrifying. unfortunately there had been lots snd i am going for a scan at 1:45 today and just praying for a mirracle somehow will let you know please let there be a heart beat x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you sandy! Fingers crossed that everything is ok xoxo I've had some spotting Over the weekend too, so scary. Please update us after your scan xxx🙏✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best sandy!!!! Sooo scary :-( thinking of you and let us know how you go!! All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope all is ok with bubs sandy1 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏