Closed Thread
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sandy1 - thank you for your reply. Yes, I hadn't heard anything negative about Wazza until yesterday and although I've not had extensive time or experience with him, I am happy so far. Simply overwhelmed by it all though.

I will go ahead with the drugs this round for sure. I have some time to play with I guess so can probably afford to try a cycle with just the drugs and then move on to adding things the next time. Having said that I also don't want anymore heartache than I've already endured, so.... I'm still making decisions I guess.

I'm waiting for my first period to arrive but when I went in last thursday and Wazza scanned me, he said it looked like I would ovulated in the next couple of days. DH and I bd'd that day and the next and then he left for work (FIFO) I am quietly hoping we caught an egg even though Wazza said at the time of the scan that we wouldn't catch it. I'm doubting him on that as the last pregnancy was a result of us BDing 5 days before I ovulated, so.... I don't know. Wishful thinking perhaps.

I've started the supplements and have the scripts at the ready for the other drugs.

I just read about your spotting. Sorry to hear you're dealing with that stress at the moment. Keep taking it easy and I will be sending lots of sticky vibes your way

ETA - so you're currently on the clexane and prednisone ect? How are you finding it? any side effects?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear that the spotting is getting less! I think bedrest is very important. Im 10 weeks and 3 days... I have had IVIg 3 times now and still have one more to go (in 2 1/2 weeks).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

Sandy1  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sandy1 I had spotting for the 1st 10 weeks of my pregnancy, I'm now just over 13 weeks. dr M out it down to my body trying to reject the pregnancy, and the only thing helping was the immune protocol I was on (and am still on) - and hey presto, no more spotting and a viable pregnancy!!! Good luck - I know exactly how you feel.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Sandy1  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - am new to this amazingly informative thread.
    I have done 11 stim cycles using my own eggs and one donor cycle. Only pregnancy with own eggs was lost at 12 weeks (testing showed a rare genetic deletion) and overseas donor cycle this year ended in chem preg. Devastating...

Used Colorado protocol for most of my cycles (prednisolone, clexane, estraderm patches, antibiotics etc) but never tried intralipids. In 2011 was told I had elevated natural killer cells but never knew how high.

just got printout of the 2011 test which says CD56 marker shows numerous stromal cells with positive staining at a rate of greater than 20 cells per high power field. I don't know what that means but think I will try Dr M for a phone consult.

anyone from Melbourne on this site? Can we have intralipids done here?

this thread has given me hope there are still things to try out before I give up on being a mum thanks!

Libelle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Libelle For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Libelle! No dont give up hope! I did 8 ivf with my eggs and 2 ivf with donor eggs before getting the immune treatment and now im 11 weeks useing my eggs! I was so close to giving up hope...

Sandy: How are you feeling? Are you still spotting? Hoping your progesterone is getting higher! Have you ever tried inj progesterone (given intra muscular)? Maybe thats something for you... I have hear of women that are low despite tablest and then go on the inj and it works alot better for them.

Hope everybody is doing great

9. The Following User Says Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks B123 for asking about me. I haven't had any more spotting since last week which is reassuring, I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms either (where in the past I have) so am hoping all is ok. I have my next blood test tomorrow which will be 6 weeks and 2 days so guess I will have a good idea then and then heartbeat scan is booked for this Thursday. So hopefully I will see a high hcg tomorrow and a much better progesterone. That is a good idea about the progesterone injection, I had asked fs about tablets and he said no we would just increase the pessaries to six per day if I got bleeding again which fortunately I haven't so will see what tomorrow's levels is and probably ask him about injections. You are getting so close to 12 weeks, it must be so nice. Crofty - thanks for your reassuring words also. Congrats on being in the second trimester! One love - you asked about the clexane, aspirin and prednisolone - I have no problems with any of them. The clexane leaves a little brusing on the belly, but its totally fine. I have no problems at all with the pred, but I do know you need to take it in the morning or it can keep you awake, take it and aspirin with food for the stomach and is best to take a calcium supplement as well as Prednisolone and Clexane can increase the chance of osteoporosis. I have had a bit of weight gain which can happen with the pred but I could also attribute the weight gain to other things also. All in all I have had no probs with the meds and am totally happy to be on them, especially if they are keeping bubs going - I had never made it to week 6 before (4 previous losses) and have gotten this far this time so maybe the meds are the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Libelle, Just read your post - I have found this site very useful so hopefully it helps you also - you sound a very brave woman. You would think it would be possible to get IL in Melbourne, given I can get it in Goldcoast and some of the girls get it in Brisbane, but I don't know sorry. Good luck!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bella, Hopefully this is a PM - my email address for facebook is Sandy1_will@hotmail.com Hope all is going well for you. Many thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops just realised so that is obviously not how you PM - how embarrassing and technologically retarded - never mind, thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Worked out how to PM - very easy really, should have read that first, sorry everyone