Festivalgirl
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    MrsErinR
    Hummingbird
    Hope06
    Kiwi

Testing/Investigating - biopsy, lap/hyst/dye, Natural Killer (NK) & other bloods
    Onelove
    StillHope
    Samosk

Waiting for AF
    Litefantastic - fresh cycle

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/pill-popping
    SimpsonDesert - FET mid August

TWW
    Flowers8 – IUI, test 22 July
    Sandy1 - FET

UTD
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013
    kaz999 - Nov 2013
    Lissyloulou - Jan 2014
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    YellowBird - Feb 2014
    B123 - Feb 2014
    Timetoshine - Feb 2014
    Sweetlemonade
    Woody1982
    jaandaw
    Immune Protocol graduates!!!
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13
    Bella978 - DD June 2013
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 18-07-2013 at 21:17.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (21-07-2013),Hope06  (17-07-2013),StillHope  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Timetoshine – yay for one happy, healthy bean! Congratulations!

Sandy1 – good luck in the TWW and with the clexane jabs, hope your 2 blastys are snuggling in nice and tight

Flowers8 – good luck in your TWW, not long til your test

Jaandaw – hope progesterone levels for your DP are staying nice and high with the extra crinone.

StillHope – how did your appointment go with Dr M? Do you have a battery of blood tests to do?

Lissyloulou - you are such a trouper, I can't believe what rotten luck you've had but so relieved little bear is growing strong and is seemingly oblivious to all the infection issues. Hope you are home soon and the Drs contnue you to watch you like a hawk from now on.

Hi to everyone else, I've updated the roll call as best I can and added some of our new thread joiners.

AFM - still waiting for AF - urgh! Have been spotting old brown blood since Friday but still no proper Day One which was due Monday. Blood test tomorrow morning to find out what's going on, I suspect that its from the testosterone patches throwing things out. So annoyed as I have all my meds ready to go, including some nice expensive ones which expire on Friday unless I get the all clear to start jabbing tomorrow (even then there will still be money down the drain). Grrr... hopefully its on the way this week.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (21-07-2013),StillHope  (19-07-2013),timetoshine  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody,
    sorry, didn't say much here, but was always reading whats going on:-)

Big congratulation to timetoshine. These are fantastic news!!!

I really hope for you LiteFantastic that you can start jabbing tomorrow. All the best

ATM: I had my long awaited phone call with dr. M. He explained to me what steps we are starting to do. He put my DP on some drugs to improve everything on his side and I gave 8 ampules of blood yesterday :-) (can't believe I'm still alive without blood in my body)
    Now I have to wait another 2-3 weeks until next consultation
    In the meantime I have some nutritions, Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
    We have to wait to start IVF again as he wants us in best condition before starting.
    Fair enough, but I'm very inpatient :-)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (18-07-2013),timetoshine  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

just popping in to say congrats to timetoshine - great news!

Please add me to the "on a break" list next roll call...

AFM: feeling a little better back to work today..can't believe a month has passed since my little angel Cairo was delivered, still miss him every second of the day....
    Went to see Dr M yesterday and he thinks as soon as my cycle starts we should be ok to try again so I'm thinking late Aug or Sept. just yearning to be a mum again! He thinks he will keep me on same protocol as I was bc it worked so that was Dexamethason for first 8 weeks then switch to prednisolone after that along with the clexane & pessaries but we'll do bloods closer to the time to check NK levels to determine dosages...
    i asked him the question around what was the likelihood of my body recognising the embryo as something familiar now that I have carried - because we have 3 frozens left all from same batch...he thinks because it will be so close there is a chance of my body recognising it and I may not need the intralipid but I think I would rather be safer then sorry especially in the first 12 weeks...
    Anyway we will cross tht bridge when we get to it

Hope you are all well

Kiwi

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwi77 For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (21-07-2013),StillHope  (19-07-2013),timetoshine  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi: Lovely to hear from you and glad to hear you are doing a little better, hope your first day back at work went OK. It would be so hard missing Cairo all the time. I have been thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Timetoshine: WooHoo!! Congratulations on seeing a heart beat – it must be so special and such a relief.

Lissy: You could really do a tv series like that Guiliana and Bill (never seen it only heard about it). Sorry to hear you are back in hospital – hopefully out soon. Thankful to hear all is well with little bear and that you have passed the 12 week mark! That wound sounds gross. You and little bear sure are a pair of fighters. No need to reply about clexane, you have other things going on – I decided to go for it as per Dr M and it is going OK.

Litfantastic: Hope AF comes properly asap (today or at least tomorrow) – how annoying with the cost of the meds – and you have an awesome plan worked out, just need to get started.

April78: Good luck with the fostering process!

Hope: Good to hear from you, hope you have a wonderful time with your family overseas. A mock cycle sounds a great idea.

Stillhope: Hope these 8 vials can give you some answers and help Dr M with your future successful plan To all other girls: Hope you are going well with where you are at

AFM: just slowly going mad over the tww – blood test not until the 23rd (ages), no other news.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (18-07-2013),StillHope  (19-07-2013),timetoshine  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Kiwi so pleased you had a positive appointment with Dr M. I have added you back to our roll call

Sandy1 - good luck in the TWW, its so tough, are you on lots of progesterone too?

StillHope - good luck with all your bloods, hopefully there will be some clues in there to help with a successful protocol, it will be worth it to get our bubs. Did you have to send off to Chicago?

AFM - had my blood test today and levels all low. Not sure what's going on really, but was given three options i) wait for AF and hope she comes asap ii) wait for AF and she should come in another month or iii) go on BCP for a few weeks. Needless to say we are waiting and hoping she shows up this weekend

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to Sandy and Flowers in the 2ww!!! Really really really hope you ladies will get a positve results!!! I know its hard but these treatments ARE working!

Welcome back Kiwi!!! You are such a strong woman!!!

I had my sec scan to day (8w+3days). Started the day by finding old blood in the wc paper... And freaked out! Went back to bed and there was brown blood in the paper everytime i used the wc. Finally at 2pm i had my scan and everything looks great. I am bleeding from the cervix do to bloodthinners and constipation
    Baby the rigth size and moves healthily

I think im starting to belive in pregnant... People are starting to talk at work asking if im pregnant... My belly is getting so big that i cant hide it for much longer

Hope everybody is doing well!!!

Congrats to you new preggies!!! Stressfull but wounderfull time ahead.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    B123 - great news about your scan so happy everything looks to be well!!! Btw - might be a blonde thing but what does "wc" mean????

Also congrats to timetoshine - I was sure either you or b123 had more than one in there!!!!

Kiwi - that is fabulous news to hear form you, I hope you and DH are going ok, I think of you often xoxo you sound like a similar protocol to me as Dr ,M didn't think I needed the intralipids (or more so never recommended them to me when I saw him) I just didn't have the dexamethason in my mix.

Hang in there sandy1 - the TWW $ux, but I can tell you once you get your BFP - those weeks trail at a snails pace!!! The 23rd July will be here before you know it - will poas before hand????

Still hope - good luck with up coming cycle -

Litefantastic - hope AF shows up soon so you start your cycle sooner rather than later

Timetoshine - I a,ready congratulated you on FB - but hey can never have enough cheerleaders!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

April78 - that is fantastic news for you DH - we often talk about the same path even after we have had our own success - we have foster children on our family and we love their dearly, I hope it all works out for you and the process is quick and painless!!!

Hope06 - have a fantastic overseas holiday!!! DH and I had an overseas hold
    I day may last year as we just needed that break from medication/doc apps etc - we came back, tried accu and TCM for a few months before doing an FET later in the year and then consulting Dr M - I'm glad we did it and we were able to spend some quality time together without the monkey on out back.

Lissy- hope today is a better day (again I think I relied to you on FB)

Hope everyone is well!!!!

Arm - sorry been a bit slack with my updates - I do constantly read everyone else and make the quick GLAD comment when something ones cycling/transferring or EPUing or congrats are on order - just a little slack with my own updates, not that I have much to report at the moment other than - I'm nearly 12 weeks!!!! Can't believe it (well yes I can cause I've been counting everyday and it feels like 20 weeks, I thought the TWW went slow- this 12 weeks thing is unbelievable!!!!!) we told my dads side of the fam last weekend at my uncles party - there were lots of tears and for the first time from me - my whole family knows what we've been through with IVF and they are over the moon!!! Most of my mums side already know as I let my mum tell them (she was iching to tell someone as this has been a long time coming and will be the 1st grandchild!!!!) as her sisters are in WA and Canberra so they're safe with our little secret!!! I don't know if its the medication or what but I seriously look about 4 mths pregnant, maybe it's all the food I'm eating - lol nut I haven't put it on anywhere else and my b00bs aren't getting any bigger (their big enough normally) still no pain in them either - which is really weird - well, I guess we're in for a cold wet weekend here in Sydney, perfect time to snuggle up in bed and relax all weekend with DH and our fur babies!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies in advance if I stuff this up, on my phone so trying to remember who is where

Kiwi, thanks and welcome back! Of course you still miss Cairo terribly, I can't even imagine what you've been going through but I think of you often and am glad you are back and looking at starting your next cycle.

April, good luck with the fostering, I hope it all works out quickly for you

Hope, have an amazing holiday! I'm jealous😜 I'm sure you will come back ready for a new cycle and get back on the bandwagon.

Still hope, I hope you get some concrete results from your blood tests. That is the best feeling when dr m says yes this is what's wrong and this is how we will fix it 😃

Hi and good luck to all this in the tww. How the days drag, but crafty is right, they drag once you are on the other side too... I think to an extent for us "special" people haha that the whole pregnancy will to an extent and we won't really believe its happening until bub is in our arms. Hoping you get speedy bfps and join us utd soon!

Hi to everyone else, hope everyone is doing well 😘😘😘

We are heading down to Sydney tomorrow, the dh's are going to the big Man U game and us girls are shopping and dinner so looking forward to it! Then Sunday I'm at hurstville for my next lot of intralipids. I'm sure dr m will be happy to hear about my scan. I'm still a bit in disbelief, keep looking at my pics and feel like pinching myself or something