Closed Thread
Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dthank you so much girls for your replies. I have been researching it further and am definately feeling happier about clexane now particularly knowing even with low homocysteine time to shine clotting was still found in the placenta. Thankyou so much for sharing that with me. I didnt find anything too bad about clexane on the internet and at leadt even if it doesnt work out i wont have regrets for not trying something. back to trusting dr m thanks again am going to sleep happy now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    Great news flowers! So you have my eggs and I have yours lol😜... Yep, I found in the end the whole strict obsessive diet restrictions just stressed me out even more...as if what we go through isn't stressful enough!! So I just do what makes me feel good and happy now within reason! All the very best for this cycle✨🙏✨ xxx
    Hi Lissy, funny! Sounds good in theory, but in practice fat lot of good it's done me after 6.5 years Of trying and many thousands of dollars! Of course I'm grateful for my health but still...
    Thanks so much for your support. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Flowers did I read your in your TWW at the moment???? Best of luck for this cycle honey xo Crofty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...mums-last.html

I hope this link works. Let's hope someone will start doing randomised trials on immune therapy....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (13-07-2013),lissyloulou  (17-07-2013),LiteFantastic  (17-07-2013),sootymay  (06-09-2013),timetoshine  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just thought i would let all know transfer went well 2 embryos in and 1 still frozen yay so very happy and just settling in now for the 2ww hope everyone alse is having a good day x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy, great article. I wish drs would start taking this more seriously. Makes me angry that they insinuate that we are being ripped off by this procedure. The normal docs cant help us so what have we got to lose? But everything to gain. Thank god for google and awesome forums like this or I never would've figured this out...

Sandy congrats on being pupo. Relax and hopefully the 2ww goes quickly!

Anyone due to poas soon??? 😜

Hi to everyone! Hope you all have a lovely friday/weekend😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi b123,

thanks you for the reply! yes i do speak icelandic and have had a look at your very interesting blog. thank you

congratulations on being the first icelander to have immune treatment! i would have thought it would be available in iceland as they are so ahead in medical treatments.

i cant believe that art medica has bad results! i saw an article that said that they were one of the top in the world! oh wow, i am going to have to re-think. the only issue is that if i have to get donor eggs (highly likely) i will want them to be from an icelandic donor.

i was aware that they did not do balstocyst transfer which i thought was strange at the time. i wonder why they do not do this? how do they choose which embryo(s) to transfer - as transferring a blastocyst is basically the best way to decide which embryos are going to be the most successful....

also i wonder if they would support me having immune treatment along side of the treatment there? there is a doctor here in the uk (dr gorgy) who prescribes immune treatment for people having treatment at another clinic. although i would need a nurse to administer the iv etc.

there is no way that i am going to forego immune treatment next time!

i have heard of quite a few success stories from ivf in prague...hmm more research on my part needed!

s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson, I just read your whole ttc diary, thanks for posting the link. very interested to hear the restrictive diet did sweet FA! Wow, what a journey. Truckloads of luck to you.
    Thanks all for diet feedback, will try pineapple core.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    Im back from the conference... It was so interesting! But sadly nothing on immune treatments

Samosk: I have heared great things about dr Gorgy in the UK. I go to hospital for my IVIg. Im gona try a again to get the hospital to pay for the drug - so it will be Recognized so it will be easier for the next women to get this treatment. Will let you know how that works out.

Art medicas success rate is about 25-30% (postive test). So very low compair to other clinics. Dont missimderstand me they help alot of women - but if you dont fit in the box (have complicated problems like immune problems) then its not the place for you.
    The waiting list for egg donor is around a year. Sadly you cant choose anything - like eye color and stuff - but you can ofcourse just say no to what if offered and then wait until you can get something you like. But if you know someone that wants to give you eggs then thats ok and no waiting list.

Good luck to all ladies in the 2ww!

Hope everybody is doing well

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (16-07-2013),StillHope  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi April,
    The foster care idea is wonderful. I work in child protection so I know a bit about the out of home care system in NSw. What state are you in? In NsW I would say its quicker through the agencies rather than FaCS as foster care has been outsourced to non govt agencies.