Closed Thread
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just hoping for one healthy one anything else would be a complete bonus! I don't feel scared about twins, I agree after what we have all gone through in this group we are happy for as many as we are given 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Flowers
    I read that in Vietnam (I think) they use pineapple to abort but from my reading the core (only the core) has something to help with implantation. I got this from various forums and lots of reading. So I would buy a couple of pineapples and chuck all of it except the tiny bit in the middle, it's tougher than the flesh but not too bad. I'd have it for about 5-7 days starting usually night before transfer. Doing things like this helped me think i had some sort of control. X
    Hope everyone else is ok.
    xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yellowbird For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call Update

On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    MrsErinR
    Hummingbird

Testing/Investigating - biopsy, lap/hyst/dye, Natural Killer (NK) & other bloods
    Onelove
    StillHope

Waiting for AF
    Litefantastic - fresh cycle mid July

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/pill-popping
    SimpsonDesert - FET mid August
    Sandy1 - FET

TWW
    Flowers8 – IUI, test 22 July

UTD
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013
    kaz999 - Nov 2013
    Lissyloulou - Jan 2014
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    YellowBird - Feb 2014
    B123 - Feb 2014
    Timetoshine - Feb 2014
    Sweetlemonade
    Woody1982
    Immune Protocol graduates!!!
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13
    Bella978 - DD June 2013
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 09-07-2013 at 22:29.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (13-07-2013),SimpsonDesert  (09-07-2013),StillHope  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, been a bit quiet in here with so many ladies now UTD! Hopefully we will be turning this into a Due Date thread soon.

Welcome Samosk - amazing you are from Iceland too! I hope you find some answers here and from the super-knowledgeable B123

Hi Kerrby - I hope the others have answered your questions. Most of us as Lissyloulou said have needed/tried Bondi + other immune treatment, in particular intrallipids or IVIG which are both intravenous treatments for Natural Killer cells. Dr Matthias in Sydney is a reproductive immunlogist many of us have consulted. Also the book 'Is Your Body Baby Friendly' by Allan Beer is a good read for those with immune related infertility.

Woody1982 - welcome and congrats! I have added you to the role call under UTD

Simpson Desert - great to hear you've started your cycle, but not so keen to hear about your experience with Dex! I am switching to Dex from prednisolone last cycle and start tomorrow! I will have to be super-careful with eating clean as I am not training 20km a week I am doing a fresh cycle at my new clinic, but have two embies in the freezer at the old clinic (one tested normal, one no result). This cycle I will be on growth hormone (SciTropin A) and filgratsim (Neupogen) to try and improve egg quality. We've always gotten good looking embryos (no/low fragmentation) but only getting around 25% testing normal. New Dr says to stim less and spend the money to improve the eggs upfront, rather than test them after if that makes sense!

Hello to all those lucky UTD ladies - B123, Crofty, Lissyloulou and Sweetlemonade

Timetoshine - amazing numbers, can't wait to hear how your scan goes and they see how many bubs are in there!

StillHope - good luck with your consult with Dr M on Thursday, hopefully you will get some answers or a way forward with testing.

AFM - waiting for AF which is due Monday but who knows what will happen after such a big stim last cycle. I have started the Androderm (testosterone) patches which I need to take 10 days before jabbing, so hopefully AF arrives on time. No side effects so far... will start Dex tomorrow at half dose until AF arrives and then the real show gets back on the road. I will be doing an antagonist cycle, so nice and short, but will have lots of injections, some days there will be five, youch!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I find it hard to keep up on BH as the interface isn't that user friendly. Have any of you made an FB group to stay in touch?

I am back here after our firt ever BFP from our first ever NK cell treated cycle, (10mg Pred and Clexane). DP has had low progesterone from day 3dpt and has been on up to 3 pessaries and 3 crinone per day since getting bfp. We saw a heartbeat at 7+4, however had bloods yesterday, (9+5), and prog has dropped by two thirds and hcg has also dropped. We have scan today at 11am to see if there is still a heartbeat, but I just know something is wrong

My question for you ladies with elevated NK cells, specifically cd56, when did you miscarry? I really thought we were pretty much safe from miscarriage due to NK cells after seeing that heartbeat, but maybe not

Would you recommend D&C or natural? And where is D&C performed? Does FS do it?

Thanks ladies, will pop through previous posts now to catch up. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jaandaw - I'm sorry that your dp's prog and hcg levels have dropped. Let us know how you go with the scan. We do have a fb group. If you (or anyone else) would like to join just PM me your email address and I will add you to the group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaandaw, I'm so sorry to hear of your dropping hcg, do you mind me asking what the drop was? I also had a drop at 9 weeks 1 day and was very scared...and previous week it had not doubled at all as things can start to even out at that point. Apparently drops in hcg can start to happen around 9/10 weeks. My drop was not huge, but scared the living daylights out of me.

At 7w3d hcg was 58,845, prog was 371.7.
    At 8w1d hcg was 73,840, prog was 509.9 (so not doubling)
    At 9w1d hcg was 71,000, prog was 123.
    I did have surgery on 8w6d that weekend so had 1 full day off the pessaries, but the BT was 2 days later after being back on them and I wouldn't know my levels now. Since then docs have said the bloods don't really matter anymore, it's all about the scans and we are doing fine at 11+2 thank god.

I hope and pray you still see that heartbeat today and praying that it's just the numbers playing up🙏🙏🙏

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaandaw, i was gonna ask the same as lissyloulou. i have also heard its normal for hcg to drop slightly around 9 weeks. have a look at the graph attached (hope it works) it shows the curve that hcg follows over the first trimester. http://i47.tinypic.com/1io8sm.jpg
    Hope all is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, so we still have a heartbeat and bub measuring spot on 9 weeks 5 days. The drop in progesterone was 169 to 60 in 6 days, and hcg was a couple of hundred, but the previous week had only gone up 1000. Levels are low all round though, bloods only 62500 for hcg. At this point we can relax in knowing that bub is still there, but Im still concerned by the prog drop, DP is still on 3 x Pessaries rectally daily!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic for heartbeat!!!
    How nerve wracking that must have been for you poor things!!
    Well your hcg isn't too low, all bubs are different and there is a very wide scale...it's all about measuring dates now and you are on track!
    As for the progesterone I am on 4 x 400mg pessaries, and 8 x 10mg provera a day which is an oral progesterone - can you ask your fs about that? I don't ever do them rectally, so not sure if that may be effecting absorption? Does your partner lie down for at least 30mins after to stop leakage?