Closed Thread
Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    New hcg reading at 6 weeks 3 days is 92900. Feeling positive and praying we see a little bubba next week at our first ob appt! ms has started to kick in, but just nausea and occasional gagging at this stage, and I could just sleep aaaaalllllll day!

Lissy, hope you went we'll at the ob today! 😘

Woody, congrats on getting this far. Not sure when I will Start weaning meds, still a while away I imagine, my dose was increased again last week to 25mg pred and 3 x 400mg prog pessaries

B123 my preggo buddy, how are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is doing well and we get to see some more bfps soon! 🙏😘

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kerrbby, welcome on this supportive site. Sorry to hear about your losses. I'm sure you will find some answers and help here.

timetoshine, I'm sooo happy for you:-) make sure you'll send us some pics next week.

ATM I still wait for Thursday to come, to talk to dr.m
    I just wonder if any of you are on folic acid? I take 5mg and after one month I got red spots all over my body. To much red blood cells I guess.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Girls
    Im in London on the ESHRE 2013 Confrence. http://www.eshre2013.eu/
    So im have been on al kind of lecturse about infertility to day. It will end on Wedensday. Havent seen any lecurse on immune treatments - will let you know if i learn anything usefull immune stuff

7weeks to day... Peeing 2-3 times a night, tired, boobs sore on and off and smal cramps on and off... Also starting to feel nausea - and im hungry al the time.
    Still feels really weird and i dont belive its real. Keep thinking its al in my mind...

Hope everybody are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thanks for all the responses about diet. I had never heard of the pineapple core, actually a yoga teacher said to avoid pineapple as traditional cultures used it to abort! Very interested to hear that many of you tried years of strict diets etc for no result. Has been same for me, many years of months off sugar, flour, dairy, processed food, coffee, alcohol, told to do yoga 6 times a week or wouldn't get preg. I find it quite stressful, whilst probably assists with overall health, it just hasn't gotten me over the line. On the positive side, I have been told I have eggs
    and uterus of 35 year old, I'm now 45. So hoping Dr m's treatment will work. Preg test 22nd July.
    Good luck to all!
    Flowers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    flowers, I will cross my fingers and toes for you. I really hope it'll work now. Thinking of you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news flowers! So you have my eggs and I have yours lol😜... Yep, I found in the end the whole strict obsessive diet restrictions just stressed me out even more...as if what we go through isn't stressful enough!! So I just do what makes me feel good and happy now within reason! All the very best for this cycle✨🙏✨ xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillhope, I would safely say we are all on folic acid! Most on megafol 5mg...I am on activated folate 5mg Thorne Research brand (5-mthf) due to having most severe form of mthfr, therefore I don't absorb normal folic acid well. I wonder if you would react better to that? Much more expensive, about $60 for 2 month supply. I order it from USA iherb.com, but you may be able to get it from oz. I've never heard of anyone reacting to megafol, could it be something else causing reaction?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy- I can only hope there is a sweet spot somewhere in there! A little oasis just for my embie. Not thrilled to be back on the bandwagon myself, but I promised DH I'd keep going as long as there was another avenue... which Dr M has provided.

Stillhope- thanks for your well wishes. We have been very lucky on the embryo side of things, I would like to think my whole family is there in the freezer. I take 1000mcg folic acid when I'm cycling (its my clinic's requirement). Dr M didn't put me on the megafol as I don't have MTHFR. Good luck for your appointment on Thurs, I hope you get the answers you need!

Lissy- OMG managing all those meds and supplements is a full time job in itself!! No wonder you feel busy! I was nodding my head reading along to your post to Flowers, we tried all the natural/alternative therapies too and they did sweet FA in our case. The whole saga is in my TTC diary, feel free to go read it if you get bored haha. Here is a link: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...11#post7325011 . I hope that infection clears up quickly and then no more dramas for the rest of your pregnancy. Back to work next week, wow that is very soon! I hope you are gradually getting used to movement again and will be ready to get back out into the real world.

Crofty- lol at suitcase scan!! Funny that your DH can tease you to your face about kiwifruit fuzz but stays outside the room at the prospect of an internal US. My DH has been in with me for 5 of our ETs, and 3 EPUs, so he's not fazed anymore at being in the room while Dr's are up close & personal with my nether regions . So happy all is well with your little bean .

Woody- welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!

B123- oh wow, that ESHRE conference looks amazing. Are you there for work reasons or just your personal interest? Enjoy your time in London and please do share any exciting news with us! Congrats on 7wks, I hope you are able to feel more relaxed and confident every day, and start to believe there is no bad news coming.

Flowers- Wow, you have the eggs & uterus of a woman 10yrs younger than your bio age?! That is amazing!! Obviously you have done something right to stay healthy and preserve your fertility . I hope this is your lucky cycle

Timetoshine- woo-hoo for another awesome hcg result! Looking forward to results of your OB appointment and I'm sure you'll see a lively little blob

Kerrbby- hi & welcome. Sorry for your losses and we hear you on being surrounded by fertile friends! As Lissy explained, Bondi protocol is a combination of oral tablets (steroids) plus injections (blood thinner). The steroids do have some side effects like increased peeing, disturbed sleep, weight gain, facial hair. The blood thinner has no side effects (for me) other than bruises at the injection site. Time to a positive result varies for everyone. I tried Bondi protocol twice (with IVF) and still no success for me, so I'm moving onto more aggressive treatment. Have your ruled out genetic issues as a cause of your miscarriages? I'd recommend you & your DH get your karyotypes tested to check whether there is any abnormality that is being passed on to your embryos.

Samosk- Hi & welcome to you too. I hope you have a better experience with the Iceland clinic than B123 had, and I hope they can offer you the immune treatment you're seeking.

Hi to Bella, Nat, Sweetlemonade, Lite, Yellowbird, Hope, and the other ladies

AFM- almost through my first bottle of dex. I had to ring & ask Gwenyth for a new script as that one bottle Dr M prescribed wasn't enough to last 3 weeks. I've noticed it has affected my sleeping, I wake several times a night now, whereas I'm normally sleeping like a log. Definitely gained weight too... I'm training for City to Surf (14km fun run) so thought I'd be Ok in that regard, but running 20km's a week doesn't seem to stop the kilos stacking on! No lady beard yet though thank goodness!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much April! Very sweet of you to pop in just for me . I hope you are loving life after IVF xo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

April78xxxx  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    New hcg reading at 6 weeks 3 days is 92900.
    Holy shizzle!!!😳👍...my hcg at 6w4d was 26097!!! Although not to freak you out I do know a lady close to my dates who had skyrocketing numbers too and just the one, but she was hella sick with ms!! She was a bit afraid of twins etc...whereas I'm the more the merrier after trying for so long😀...although I realise the complications of multiples can be scary for some. But if you don't mind the thought of twinnies I think you have a pretty good shot!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (09-07-2013)