Closed Thread
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you crofty for welcoming us.
    I wish you all the luck on earth to get through that difficult time and hope your baby will stick and grow to a big healthy baba :-)
    The metal taste could be a side effect of your drugs you are on. Should ease as soon you are off it.
    Good luck and baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty: Im the same... Thought i would feel more in my boobs... Constipation, tired, bad taste in my mouth, heartburn, little cramps on and off...
    Still not beliving im pregnant... Im going mad!
    Have you been spotting for long? How much progesterone are you on? Are you on bedrest?

Lissyloulou: So sorry to hear that you are still spotting and that you are having so much pain!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (02-07-2013),StillHope  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please update - then just copy and paste the list.

On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    MrsErinR
    Sweetlemonal
    Litefantastic - new clinic, new FS, new protocol

Testing - biopsy, lap/hyst/dye, Natural Killer (NK) & other bloods
    Onelove
    StillHope

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/pill-popping
    Flowers8 - IUI
    Sandy1 - FET

TWW

UTD
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013
    kaz999 - Nov 2013
    Lissyloulou - Jan 2014
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    YellowBird - Feb 2014
    B123 - Feb 2014
    Timetoshine - Feb 2014

Immune Protocol graduates!!!
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13
    Bella978 - DD June 2013

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (04-07-2013),StillHope  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thx still hope - yeah when I started my stim cycle (and most other stuns) u had the metallic taste! This time it's different - just a yuck feeling that just hangs around

Hey b123 - I've been spotting since before I got my BFP - i started on the Friday before I took HPT on the Sunday!!!! (end of may) so 9 1/2 weeks. I'm on 400mg 3 x per day progesterone pessaries. Thx for updating the roll call - bit hard from iPhone - lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry just quick me update. Went for scan yesterday, bubs still ok, but me very unwell. Just terrible cramping and little spotting. Wazza saw another rupture/burst blood vessel...not sure why it keeps happening, but apparently us immune girls just get bleeding & cramping a lot more frequently. So kinda on the down low until I feel up to being my big old chatty self. Can't wait for doppler I've ordered to arrive so I can check on bubs when scared, this cramping is driving me to distraction and I keep thinking of missed miscarriages, I know I have to keep positive and I even feel guilty writing it. I just hope and pray I'm the one feeling all the pain and bubs is ok, I can handle any amount of pain for our little bear as long as he stays well.

Xx and thanks to all...would love to write more and really want to welcome new ladies properly but feel crappola and need to rest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also have been having a little conflict between wazza & dr m about this cyklokapron which wazza wants me on (was on from 1st bleed 6w4d until a few days ago about 9w4d) to ease bleeding/help heal ruptures while staying on high dose clexane. Dr m now decided not totally against me being on it but only 4-5 days at time with breaks inbetween, just didn't specify how many days a 'break' is! So waiting on call back from gwenyth to confirm. I had weaned the cyklokapron this week on dr m's advice then started cramping & spotting again, so maybe wazza is right and my body needs it. Eventhough dr m thinks it can cause platelet issues around placenta, hope is helping me trying to find a reliable research paper to put mind at ease. Thanks so much susan for your support. Anyway, will see what dr m comes back with. So started the cyklokapron again last night, we are 10w1d today. Always hard when a few cooks in the kitchen and I'm not a doctor and so scared of making wrong choice. See high risk ob tomorrow, so will ask his advice too, but as we all know FS & OB's can be not so flash on our immune complexities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - doing a lot of belly rubbing telling little one he's ok and it's just mummy in a bit of pain (cause we call him little bear I keep saying 'he', have no idea why but it feels right...my mum did same throughout her preg with me cause I kicked her so much was sure I was a boy! And cause she had c-section and was in intensive care with pneumonia and groggy for days she didn't believe I was a girl for a few days after birth either! Ha!) ps - we are not finding out if we can help it, just one day at a time atm and praying for health of bub, but when time comes hopefully that bits start sticking out (if they exist 😜) we're hoping noone scanning gives it away as we don't want to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy, I just want to let you know, I'm thinking of you. I can imagen how scary your time is right now. Wish you well and a happy healthy strong boy/girl + some baby dust

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks stillhope, I've been working on a mega post (I am the queen of them😜) since yesterday to welcome the new ladies & address lots of questions posted since I was in hosp (want to give as much support as I've been given here)...but past couple of days have been super tough with boughts of wellness where I share a super happy post, then struck down with incredibly painful cramps putting me to bed. So I promise to get this post out tomorrow as I have lots written 😊...
    But as it's not quite finished just wanted to quickly me update that after our Monday scare (lots of cramping a little blood, when we saw wazza for scan and bubs was fine) have still woken up each morn with terrible cramps (after none in hospital) and has been very scary, but went to ob appt today (diff ob as 1st one wasn't available, in shared arrangement clinic) and best news yet! Bub was measuring perfectly, kicking arms and legs! Great heart rate. New ob is fantastic and we feel in very good hands and will def be swapping to him (other ob was fine and very skilled, but we just clicked more with this one). He said all the cramping is normal as my uterus it stretching plus drugs I'm on and that baby can't feel any of the pain. The bleeding minimal (only 4mm rupture) and we just continue to monitor with weekly scans (due to surgery also). To just rest, stop worrying about cramping and just let him do the worrying from now on! He said baby must have a textbook in there as he measures exactly 10w2d (exact date today) at 3.37cm. We are the happiest we have been since the day we found out we were UTD!! Was so insanely worried last few days with cramps. But now can try to relax & accept the cramps as part of my journey. Will post again tomorrow after a good sleep tonight😘😘😘 kisses to all xxx

Oh and ps - finally got an answer on this cyklokapron from dr m thank god, think that has helped my state of mind too. He has finally approved me to take 4/5 days on with a 3 day break each time, and I can continue that for the next few weeks if bleeding persists, so I can stay on high dose clexane. So I can put that issue to rest, phew! Think everyone (hubby, family) will sleep so much better tonight after our positive day thank god and everyone for your well wishes🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy that little bear is doing well and your new ob sounds great too. Hoping for a more positive experience for you now too but the main thing is that all is good with bub! 🎉👶 xoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (03-07-2013)