Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy omg you have been through hell....I am so glad you and little bear are ok, I hope the pain settles down. I didn't see this post on FB, will check my notifications...xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yellowbird For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi I am so sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine how you and Dh must be feeling. Thanks for having the strength to keep us updated. my thoughts are with you both for the following months.

Stillhope: I am 45 years old and still trying, since 2007. I have many friends who have had beautiful bubs at your age. Don't lose hope and stay positive.

Afm: getting intralipids today at Hurstville, for the second time now.

Hi and baby dust to all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still hope- you can PM your email address to me and I'll add you to the fb group

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (30-06-2013),StillHope  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi, what a terrible terrible thing to have to go through. I am really glad that you got to spend some time with little Cairo, I am sure he knows exactly how loved and wanted he was. He will always be your first bubba and he is looking down, waiting for the day you will join him. I understand what you are saying about not taking any part of pregnancy for granted, it is something I have been very conscious of this time. Every moment is precious and to be enjoyed. All my love and thoughts are with you and dh. Please look after yourself and if you ever need to talk about anything we are all here for you xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi: My love to you, your husband and Cairo, I have no doubt Cairo would have known how deeply he was loved and treasured by you both. You are unbelievably courageous. You have been a great support to me also on this website and when the day comes for you to try again please let us know so I can support you too. Lissy: I was wondering what was happening in your life and hoping all was ok as I have been slack and not joined the facebook group yet so thanks for the reposts. I hope you are OK now. That sounds so aweful - I am sorry to hear about your ovary and so thankful that little bear is doing OK. That is disgraceful of the GC hospital. Can I ask if it was Allamanda? You can pm me sometime (no rush) if you don't like to put it on bubhub as I like to know these things being a GC girl just incase I had complications - you would like to think you were in competent hands. Did the clexane/aspirin complicate the surgery at all? How aweful for your husband also - Thank goodness for Wazza again. I hope the road becomes smoother for you now. Hope: sorry to hear your news - did you do the menopur cycle? We were starting to think egg donation after my previous cycle where I also got nothing to transfer then had a bit better luck with a change of protochol (got 2 day 5 blasts and 3 day 6). Hope your fs can help you with your steps forward to help you achieve your dream B123, Time to shine and Crofty: Hope being UTD is treating you well Lite: That looks a winner protochol - all the best. To all other girls: Hope all is going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I Don't think I ever got around to posting our birth announcement on here.

Our Dr M miracle DD arrived safely by emergency c section on 17/6 @ 5.18am.

Thanks to all for the support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi, I have been waiting for the right words to say but there are none. So just sending you hugs.

Bella - Big congratulations on your DD, I knew you were due in June and kept thinking it would be any day now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry for not welcoming new members yet or answering questions posted in last week or so. Have been wanting to for last couple of days but have been awful with spotting and very bad cramping so just in bed all day trying to switch off. I know the spotting is prob just post surgery stuff, but being awoken by severe cramping is scary. Callings docs this morn as the cramping is just so bad again and I didn't have any post surgery for a few days. After everything we've been through I guess the paranoia doesn't help.
    Will be back onboard contributing when up to it. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What wonderful news Bella !!! Congratulations to you and your DH. (And also Dr. M)
    I'm sooo happy for you :-) hope you still keep on posting :-)
    Last edited by StillHope; 01-07-2013 at 12:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies, sorry been MIA on this thread, just popping in to catch up its everyone and been doing the odd post for our dear friend Kiwi xoxoxox

Welcome to the newbies, stillhope, sandy1, onelove - hope your journey is short, sweet and successful

Hope06 - no I'm not on bed rest anymore, I made it through a full week of work last week!!!

Thanks for updating the rollcall litefantastic - my due date is feb 2014

Lissyloulou - I hope your on the right path to recovery now, I can't believe what you've been going through, I thought I had it bad!!!! The paranoia certainly sets in when you have out of the ordinary symptoms - I'm still spotting and it got worse last week again - to the point I called up the early pregnancy clinic (who I was referred to at my 7 week scan for possible ectopic) and when they called me back I was nearly in tears a - the poor midwife must of thought I was a nutter - lol - but she was really good and reassuring and seems to think that the progesterone pessaries could be the cause of some of the spotting - and irritation - anyway, hasn't got any worse and have no bleeding as such (sorry of tmi) - so ill speak to dr M on Friday when I see him and discuss my protocol, as hopefully ill be able to start weaning off some of these meds sooner rather than later. I also have an OB appt next Tuesday (that will be 10 weeks) have you booked your NT scan yet?

anyone else feel a little out of sorts? I've been feeling nauseas (not vomiting) and have terrible taste in mouth constantly so im sucking on lollies or eating all the time to get rid of the taste (not sure if this is classified as morning sickness) and feel sooooooo tired - I usually don't go to bed until 10/10.30 and at the moment, I struggle to stay awake during the block!!!! I try to have little power naps and not go to bed too early as that would mean getting up twice for the loo - lol - I think I dosed on and off on the lounge all day yesterday, can't wait to get some energy!!!! I also put it down to not being able to do any exercise either. Other than that I don't have sore (.)(.) which I am so surprised with, I always thought I would definately get them 1st!!!! I do get really bloated and have twinges that come and go, I guess I put that down to things growing and stretching down there - and my constipation has eased up (sorry for tmi again!!!!) I still have a small glass of pear juice in the morning and have some prunes and licorice on hand

Anyway, hope your all well, catch up soon xoxo Crofty

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (01-07-2013),lissyloulou  (02-07-2013),StillHope  (01-07-2013)