Closed Thread
Page 42 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sandy1 I read about dr M. in Sydney, I'll try to ring him as I'm from Victoria. Gives me a lot of hope again. Can't wait to start. Hope you all are doing well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Roll Call

On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    MrsErinR
    Sweetlemonal
    Litefantastic - new clinic, new FS, new protocol

Testing - biopsy, lap/hyst/dye, Natural Killer (NK) & other bloods
    Onelove
    StillHope

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/pill-popping
    Flowers8 - IUI
    Sandy1 - FET
    Hope06 - EPU 24/6
    TWW .....
    UTD
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013
    kaz999 - Nov 2013
    Lissyloulou - Jan 2014
    Crofty - Jan 2014 ???
    YellowBird - Feb 2014
    B123 - Feb 2014
    Timetoshine - Feb 2014

Immune Protocol graduates!!!
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13
    Bella978 - DD June 2013
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 26-06-2013 at 19:02.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I've updated the roll call, happy to edit if anything needs to be updated, just PM me, or copy/paste the post into a new one.

Welcome StillHope and OneLove - I hope we can help you find some answers on your TTC journey - lots of advice (and success) so far on this thread. Hopefully its contagious!

Congratulations again timetoshine and B123 - great numbers for both of you
    Sandy - good luck for your FET
    Flowers - lots of luck for your IUI and great swimmers!
    Hope - how did EPU go?

AFM I have met with my new FS at the new clinic and feeling like we have some new hope. My next cycle will have a stronger protocol which focuses on both improving egg quality (melatonin, growth hormone), suppressing my over-active immune system (intrallipids, dexamethasone) and controlling the blood clotting (clexane).

Just waiting on the actual protocol from the FN! Seems the paperwork is stuck in internal mail - hopefully I'll get it tomorrow morning before I have my follow up phone consult with Dr M!
    Will update when I know more
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 26-06-2013 at 19:45.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

B123  (27-06-2013),StillHope  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LiteFantastic

having my first phone consultation with dr. M in 2 weeks. will do some immune BT next week and hopefully we can find out some news.
    cant wait...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, today I got my new protocol and I thought I would share it as it is kinda huge and there is some new stuff in there which might be of interest.

Antagonist/Colorado protocol + immune + blood clotting treatment

Androderm patch (testosterone) - 5-10 days prior to jabbing
    Menopur - from Day 2
    Dexamethosone (instead of prednisolone) - from Day 2, increase after transfer
    Melatonin - from Day 2
    SciTropin A (growth hormone) - injection for 8 days from Day 2
    Filgrastim - daily injection from Day 2
    Clexane - 40 from Day 2 (Dr M), 60 post transfer
    Augmentin (antibiotic) - post trigger, 5 days
    Estradot patch - post EPU
    Aspirin - daily
    Intralipids - ideally 5-7 days before transfer

I will stop the prednisolone on Saturday, down to 10mg now, 5mg tomorrow then stop to give my body a break before the dex starts. Today is Day 11 for me, but with this new protocol I am already impatient to get started!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

StillHope  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Thank you for the welcome to the thread.

I must admit though, there is a lot of info to take in with this thread! I'm a little overwhelmed with what might be ahead. I guess you just learn as you go?

Litefantastic - I hope this new regime is the ticket to a sticky baby for you

Can I just ask, with my low ANA readings, do you gals think it is playing a part? As I said in my earlier post, readings could have been higher but they didn't monitor the levels. I've only had post miscarriage testing of ANA and once very early (4ish weeks) of this last pregnancy...

Readings have been 1:160 ish....

Thanks
    Reviews
    One love - My ana were checked before my d&c and have never been tested again, so i guess yours may have been higher while pregnant? Not sure how it works really... From what I have seen, anything 160 and over can cause implications so I would think it is something that could be looked into further. I agree its overwhelming at first, but once I received my diagnosis, I was so much happier and felt such a big relief. So even though my ttc/pregnancy has now been complicated by all the meds and vitamins I am on, for the first time in a year I actually feel positive about it

Lite - wow that is a big protocol! Hope it helps for you and your next cycle is a success!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Congrats to the BFPs of late & welcome to the newbies.

Sorry in advance for this "Me Post" but it will be my last post until we try again under Dr Ms protocol.
    I wanted to let you all know that last Thurs we lost our little boy Cairo @ 21 & half weeks - I delivered him @ 7.54pm @ Hurstville Private.
    We got to spend time with him afterwards which I will treasure forever.... We had him cremated on Tues and I have his ashes at home with us.
    I cant believe how much I loved him - I knew I wanted him & I knew I loved him but I just cant express the emptiness now he is not with me...
    Those who are UTD please treasure every moment of being pregnant and do not take one little thing for granted, I know I dont have to say that but I just dont know if I truly truly did while I was carrying him & I just hope he knows how much I really really wanted and loved him...I worried about the stupidest things like getting fat and getting stretch marks but honestly in the scheme of things who cares who really cares - I would happily be riddled with stretch marks and be fat if it brought my little boy back....so please dont let the small stuff ever come into it and just love every minute you have with that little person growing inside of you...
    Dr M thinks we should be able to try again in a few months so depending on how I go I shall check in again with you all around September. We have 3 PGD tested ice babies & I know Dr Ms protocol worked so I am positive we will get the little family we so desire...

Good luck and lots of positive and sticky vibes to all on this journey of ours....

Love Kiwi

Me 35 & DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Cycle #5: Feb 2013 Dr Ms Protocol with intralipids
    Cairo 21.5 weeks 20/6/2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love to you DH and Cairo Kiwi xoxoxo I am 100% certain how much Cairo knew how much both you and DH loved and wanted him in your life, and deep down, you didn't really care about the materialistic things about your pregnancy - that's just you having pride in your appearance which is a natural thing and would never ever supersede the wanting of Cairo to be healthy enough for this world - my heart and spirit are your you and your family at his difficult time and hope that some of your heart will heal over time - may your little angel rest in peace ❤Crofty xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Kiwi,
    I am so sad to hear your precious Cairo has said goodbye. I am sure you will treasure the time you had with him forever. It may not feel like he knew how much you loved him but in the special place he is now he would sense this deep love you shared.

Thank you for your post about being UTD and treasuring every minute. I try to remind myself every day of my good fortune and what a true miracle it is to be growing a baby. I pray you will have this again very soon xxxooo