Closed Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't apologise lissy! We are all here to support each other and it does help to get it all out xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy: OMG - How terrifying for you and your husband, so glad that Wazza got straight on to everything and that all is working out ok - sounds like you have a fighter bub. Lovely of Wazza to stay involved even though you have been released to the high risk ob, just a bit more peace of mind seeing he is so good. Look after yourself, let yourself be wheeled around and taken care of. To answer your question, I decided to go for a FET cycle (seeing I have 3 day 6 blasts) with Ong next and I pushed back seeing Wazza to mid August to allow this to happen first. So as wonderful as Wazza sounds hopefully this is my month with Ong and I never have to meet him. I have a couple of quick questions if someone doesn't mind answering them when they get a chance. I found out in the latest bloods I have MTHFR (heterozygous compound) so not the worst form but will be doing Aspirin and Clexane 40mcg for the first time and wanted to double check: 1. When do you girls inject the clexane - morning or night?? 2. When do you start it in the cycle? Dr M told me from transfer and FS told me from preg test? 3. Other than Megafol 5mg also is there anything else you are taking for the MTHFR? Many thanks! Kiwi: I also think of you and your husband constantly and hope you are ok x Time to shine: Congrats on hcg - this is fantastic news, try not to think the worst. B123: any news yet? Hope: Hows the cycle going? Bella: When is bub due?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!!
    Im pregnant!!! I did a poas this morning and it came positive but not a strong line.
    So i couldnt wait and had the bloodtest a day early...
    Hcg 366 and progesterone 38 (13dp4dt).

I have read so many stories about miracles but never thought it would happen to me! But after 11 IVF's and even trying donor eggs Im pregnant with my eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news b123! So excited for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats again b123 😃
    Sandy1 I started clexane from transfer and I take it in the morning when I'm lying there with my pessary in bed with my cup of decaf coffee, I also take megafol, and Caltrate plus an prednisone all at 8am when I hey to work - I don't think it matters what time you take the clexane - don't think it has to be same time everyday - and tbh I don't take it on the Sunday (until after I found out I was pregnant!!! I was so sure I was out!!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    B123 Yay! Yay! Yay! So excited and glad you could get in a day early for testing, good number too any chance of twinnies?

Sandy - I don't think it matters when you do the Clexane, I do mine at night and the FS said it doesn't have to be at the 'same' time. I started evening of transfer. I have MTHFR Homo-something (so have it from both parents), I am taking megafol for that and that's all (for that 'issue', I am taking a truckload of other vitamins/supplements but unrelated to the MTHFR)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls!

I take baby asprin (75mg) in the morning plus all my omega 3 (i take 990mg of EPA Omega 3 - studies have found out that it lowers nk cells) - omega 3 also works as a blood thinner. Then i take 40mg clexane at nigth.

Kiwi: How are you? You are in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats B123!!!!🎉😘✨So so happy for you!! xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    B123 huge congratulations! Finders crossed for this one to stock.
    Sandy: I was taking clexane at night just before bed with pessary ;
    Time to shine: congrats as well and hope all going well. ;
    Lissy: sorry to gear about your scare, hope all is well, my sister in law has to gave many months bed rest as well, for different reason, all worked out fine for her;
    Yellowbird: hope all going well;
    Hope: good luck with this cycle;
    Croft u: hope all well;
    Kiwi: would respect any decision you make;

Afm: taking a month off, still waiting to speak to Dr m about my protocol for next month, I like to be prepared! Am day 17 so would prefer to organise intralipid in advance instead of the mad rush on the day. It's generally 14 days before transfer isn't it?

Hi to the others,
    Cheers, flowers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    B123 huge congratulations! Fingers crossed for this one to stick.
    Sandy: I was taking clexane at night just before bed with pessary ;
    Time to shine: congrats as well and hope all going well. ;
    Lissy: sorry to hear about your scare, hope all is well, my sister in law has to gave many months bed rest as well, for different reason, all worked out fine for her;
    Yellowbird: hope all going well;
    Hope: good luck with this cycle;
    Croft u: hope all well;
    Kiwi: would respect any decision you make;

Afm: taking a month off, still waiting to speak to Dr m about my protocol for next month, I like to be prepared! Am day 17 so would prefer to organise intralipid in advance instead of the mad rush on the day. It's generally 14 days before transfer isn't it?

Hi to the others,
    Cheers, flowers