Closed Thread
Page 38 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sandy, how are things going for you? Has your body recovered and are you emotionally near trying again? Do you think you'll wait for wazza appt (which isn't far away now in July right?)? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kiwi how are you doing??? Romy xx

Me 32 / DH 36
    2013 March FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid * BFP due Nov 2013 *

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you kiwi xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone doing? has been pretty quiet on here...hope all is ok xx

Finally got back results and hcg was 44 on Monday. As i o'd late, af is not due until tomorrow or Friday so I'm looking at that as a good result so far and will wait and see what the second draw next Monday comes up with. Hpts are darker since then so I'm hoping all is going ok in there 🙏✨ intralipids on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good early number timetoshine ...you are preggo!!!😘😘😘
    Hopefully 2nd numbers will put your mind at ease and intralipid on weekend will help things along...and you're on all those special immune drugs!! Looking great xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammoth re-post from FB for those not on it, advance apologies for length, it's a lot of info, please pass over if already read😁 :

Update time - have been too out of it til now to talk about all this. Woke at 3am Monday morn with gushing blood, fully soaked pad...it was everywhere and just falling out into the toilet. Think I went into shock as I didn't cry straight away, my hubby was in shock too and I just said we're going to the hospital. Wazza said if things escalate to go straight there, so in our panic thank god I remembered that. So rushed from runaway bay to brisbane where wazza is (45min drive), just silent holding hands all the way. Something in me knew we had a chance, not to give up as so many of you girls have bled, but this was a hell of a lot of bright red blood. Got to emergency, they asked for urine sample which was all red, and then this huge clump came out which I caught in toilet paper. It was absolutely terrifying as I thought it was our baby and had to give it to the nurse to be taken away to analyse. She said it just looked like blood and not to be scared, but my god I was beside myself. Then they hooked me up to canulas, monitors, took blood. This was 4.30, 5am and doc there wanted to let wazza sleep until 5.30!!! I didn't have after hrs number on me so we had to wait. Bloods came back at 6, they called wazza, he said send her straight to me (just down rd) for scan. Got to wazza, he said you could have called at 3am I'm always up early! Stupid emergency centre (they were nice, but not overly urgent about things). I lay flat across wazza's couches and Hope walked right by us, we recognized each other and just had a knowing look as she could see I was in trouble with tubes hanging out my arms (she has pm'd me with wonderful support until I had the energy to tell you all about this, thanks Hope xx).
    I lay on wazza's scan table very scared the baby was gone...and there was our little bear!!! Strong heartbeat, by some miracle still alive. I can't tell you the feeling, my mind was racing, didn't know how we would face starting again or if we even could, and we are by no means out of the woods, but our baby is still there! It's just me doing all the bleeding, sack intact. Wazza prescribed super strict bed rest til 12 weeks now. Valium 4 x a day (I know, a bit controversial/old school so please no judgement - it's to keep my uterus relaxed). He had already prescribed 1/2 valium 4 times a day since earlier rupture, so just increased dose. Decreased clexane from 60 to 40 to help the blood loss. He said 20, but my gut said to meet 1/2 way for now and he agreed, said would like to keep me on 60, but i told him dr m often reduces clexane for bleeding - but then dr m doesn't use cyklokapron, so hard to know what to do. Then he admitted me to hospital for intralipid and bag of saline as I was severely dehydrated. In hospital bed I was cramping badly, they had to give me a shot of pethadine (small 1/2 dose) in butt as he was worried I was going into contractions and water would break. That settled things a little, bleeding stopped gushing. Wazza said that maybe since last rupture blood had been collecting in my vagina and needed to burst out so was perhaps a good thing (although scary)...the clots worried me though due to this new drug cyklokapron he has me on (as I'm on clexane to stop clotting, and this drug has opposite action - it's a catch 22, I need this rupture to heal so we need localized healing with the cyklokapron, but we need high dose clexane so I don't clot to the placenta now forming as I have the most severe form of mthfr).
    Have called dr m - waiting on a phone consult time to discuss this cyklokapron as I really need to know if it will effect our immune drugs adversely (ie. clexane), I said to gwenyth 'just no' is not enough I need to know details and will happily pay for a consult. I'm happy to stay on it on the preg side of things, and yes wazza put his daughter on it, but maybe his daughter and most of his patients do not have our immune/clotting complications.
    After intralipids Wazza sent me straight to dr bretz for an emergency appt (my new high risk ob). He wanted him to admit me to mater mothers as the cramping was bothering him (they both said I may bleed for awhile yet). Dr bretz was good, pretty dry and to the point, but clearly very learned. He checked my cervix and said was all closed which was good. He said to call it a tear is a much scarier word...it's more like a burst blood vessel/rupture outside the babies sack somewhere, they don't know why it happens and I am bleeding more due to clexane, he just did tummy ultrasound so didn't see as much as wazza but said not to panic, baby is alive. Heartbeat is 174bpm, very strong, and that bleeding is common. He thinks the cramps are not to worry about unless I get labour like contractions (like I know what that feels like??!!). He said that due to my radical drug protocol, he would have trouble admitting me to the mater and keeping me on all these high dose drugs, he's happy for me to stay on them at home as obviously they got me pregnant and he respects wazza/dr m. We called wazza for update and he said that is just bs! Said obviously bretz has never admitted someone on such a high drug protocol but that of course the hospital would do whatever he said, i think he just doesn't want to take responsibility. Bretz said the high hormones I'm on have cardiovascular/stroke risk!! His highest lady on progesterone was 400mg and she complains of cramps! Bretz said happy to admit me if need be once hormones are weaned down (pred /clexane are ok), but now is when we need him! So wazza said if you need to be admitted just come straight to his hospital and he will look after us, eventhough we are now officially handed over to bretz. He is such a caring doc and just said call anytime day or night.
    Phew! Sorry for long post, I knew I had a lot to write and just didn't have energy before now.
    So at home. Still some red blood, but no gushing, cramping as per usual. My mum has hired a wheelchair to wheel me around her place!! Lol...she is such an awesome caretaker. Hubby's bday today, didn't even write a card yet or be able to get him anything but he is just so happy with our little bear still battling away in my belly that's all that matters.
    Dr bretz agreed to weekly scans thankfully to ease our anxiety, so next scan next thurs. hopefully won't need to go back to hospital before then. 8 + 2 today. Hubby says little bear is in his little sack all safe and sound wondering what all the fuss is about. We hope and pray, and held hands in emergency and prayed together for the second time ever (1st time being when rocky died, and it was a very sacred moment, of course I did all the talking lol). So that's us in a nutshell! ✨🙏
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 20-06-2013 at 06:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Timetoshine, hope your little bean keeps snuggling in and we see a great rise for your next reading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy how scary for you all, I am so glad the little bear is ok and your mum is looking after you. xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yellowbird For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kiwi, my thoughts and prayers are with you and family constantly and understand if you are not up to writing about it now with whatever is going on xxxxx
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 20-06-2013 at 13:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just want to say sorry for my ridiculously indepth me posts...I still don't have this blog up and running and I find something cathartic in writing it all down, like it gets it out of my head. I know I don't need to give every gory detail! It just seems to help me. So again if I bore or frustrate you please just pass over my rambly parts!😁
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 20-06-2013 at 13:18.