Closed Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have had a couple of positive hpts now and they are getting darker every day! Just called gwyneth and she needs bloods done before she can organise the intralipids and I am terrified of the result. So scared😁😳. I don't have a good history from this stage onwards I just can't shake the fear...I know that it's a good sign the hpts are getting darker but I feel like I'm already preparing for bad news... Pregnancy #4 since dd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Timetoshine - ru having BT today then??? Good luck 🍀🙏

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep going to gp at 12 so not sure if results will be in today or tomoz 🙏😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck timetoshine...with the new meds it could be just what this little one needs to thrive, remember history doesn't have to repeat itself as you are on a new regime!! xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lissy, that is exactly what I need to think about! Results won't be in until tomorrow arvo! 😫 At least I'll be at work tomorrow so the time will go quickly. Will poas again in the morning as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - thinking of you and your husband today x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great timetoshine! Hoping for great hcg levels for you

Kiwi you are in my prays. I know you and DH will make the rigth decision for you and your baby.

Im 10dp4dt... Feel like my symptoms are increasing... But still to scared to poas.
    Symptoms: Wake up to pee every nigth around 4am and cant fall a sleep for like an hour, tierd during the day, Heartburn for few days now, headache, spider veins (can really clearly see veins on my boobs and abdomen), watery discharge, tingling feeling in my breast that comes and goes plus my breast are getting more sensitive and finally im having cramps...
    The cramps have been coming and going in the 2 ww but seem to be more frequent in the last 24 hours and also getting stronger... Thats really starting to scare me... Really hope my AF isnt coming...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time to shine: Congrats on your positives!!! Lissy: congrats on graduating to the ob and fantastic that all went well at your scan enjoy resting up Hope all other girls are well x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (17-06-2013),timetoshine  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    B123 that sounds really good! I've had that tingling feeling, it's so weird and almost like a milk let down when you breastfeed. I also feeling like af is coming, but it's totally noal to feel that type of cramping. Hopefully bub is burrowing in nicely and uterus is starting to grow! Are you going to wait for bt?

I'm feeling a bit calmer tonight, gwyneth called me back and she's posting my hospital forms and booking me in for intralipids this weekend. She has also upped my progesterone to morning as well as night now and said she will chase up the pathology in the morning for my results. Depending on my levels the other meds may get increased tomorrow as well. 🙏✨🙏✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    B123 - all sounding good, especially cramping in my experience - I haven't stopped yet! Eventhough you are at 14dpo does your AF usually come when you are on all these drugs? Is the fact it hasn't shown a normal thing? Mine used to show early everytime until I started pregnyl boosters. My worst cramping was 14/15dpo when I awoke in terrible pain completely sure it was all over. Since then the cramps have been bad off and on throughout everyday, but not as scary as those 2 days as maybe I'm used to them now, but also those 2 days were super bad - so don't let that scare you. When is BT booked? Best wishes xx