Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Or the one could have split?!! 😘That happened to someone I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amazing test results yellowbird! 🎉👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    Hope everybody is doing well... There hasnt been much movement on this page...

Im still in the 2ww... 5dp4dt... My boobs a sore... But they have been since i started useing all that progesterone... Hate how these drugs give you false hope...

Did any of you pregnant ladies get alot of cramping/period pain in the 2ww? What about implatation bleeding? If yes then on what day (if you remember) ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No bleeding, but tons and tons of cramping. Was absolutely sure was getting period on 14dpo when AF was due. Cramping has not stopped since I started using high dose progesterone, you're right it's a bugger how it does that to you and you never can tell if it's a good or bad thing.
    One massive thing I had was on evening of 12dpo I had the most terrible tummy pains, thought I had delayed ohss, I could barely stand up, I almost went to the ER....and it turned out to be chronic wind!!! Eeek!! Then i proceeded to pass that wind very loudly all night!! Lol...it was a relief to get out and so funny. Luckily I'm not one if those girls who gets embarrassed by things like that, I just let it rip!! 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi b123 - just the normal with cramping/twinges for me but I put that down to the progesterone as well!!!

In relation to spotting - I've had since 11/12 dpo (the friday pm before my bfp on the sunday night) as you know and it hasn't as yet stopped (no bleeding as such) hence I definately thought AF was coming as the Wednesday before when I was away for work 8/9 dpo a - I had the loose bowels feeling (but not sure if that was McDonald's related as I was travelling for work- lol)

Hope your little emby is snuggling in xoxo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    B123 I had cramping and also spotting at 4dp5dt (possibly implantation? I did a hpt the next day expecting bfn, thought for sure af was starting. )

Keeping fingers crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 3dp5dt I felt some more unusual cramps but no spotting/implantation bleeding. I am also on 400mg progesterone 2 x a day so could've been that but I remember feeling those cramps and thinking (or just hoping?) they were different. It's hard as af feels often the same ad early preg especially when your on other meds it's impossible to tell....it's like a cruel joke sometimes. I hope the wait doesn't take too long, are you going to poas? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT at 6 weeks HCG - 12,173 (up from 2100 last Wednesday) - was told its rising nicely so good news from my end😄 another milestone crossed and sorting had eased today which was also a good sign for today

Thanks
    Reviews
    *spotting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news crofty! 🎉👍😃

B123 I am starting to drive myself nuts with possible symptoms. I hate the 2ww! Breasts getting sorer over the last 2 days (aching and burning feeling), exhausted and my sense of smell and taste has gone weird, really bloated and gassy (tmi). Haven't started the progesterone yet as dr m said for me to wait for a bfp. I think I'm only 6 dpo today so it seems to early. Poas this morning and it was bfn which I totally expected. Aaarrrrgggghhhh! Hurry up!