Closed Thread
Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh yellowbird!!!! Looking good!! That's a positive alright😜...

After a very checkered history with those damn sticks, only now do I love them as I finally got to see my own double lines. I literally did hundreds I reckon, expensive ones, internet cheapies, cycle before last I think I even gave up and didn't test but knew in gut I wasn't preg even though AF hadn't shown. To see those 2 lines for 1st time ever is a feeling I will never forget! I think I might put them all in our baby book one day!!

Congrats yellowbird...you are on your way!!✨🙏🎉
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 08-06-2013 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi77 View Post
    When I first started bleeding it was unexplained but then when I had my threatened miscarriage & passed a clot the second scan showed a rupture outside the sac like you - wasn't put in anything else just told to rest and it would heal itself, plus told to reduce clexane as it was a blood thinner. different docs recommend diff things - good to hear your bleeding has calmed down.
    Yes I think you are right, different docs, different treatment, as long as you trust your doc is all you can do.
    It makes sense that either you would reduce the clexane to stop bleeding, or add something else to stop bleeding while keeping the clexane high (as long as it doesn't interfere with the clexane ikywim). I double checked everything with fs today as I was worried, but he said he put his own daughter on it and was adamant it was completely safe along with clexane - I think in my circumstances it was important I stay on the high dose clexane for now being so early on, and I trust fs's decision.

So glad to hear you are at 20weeks after all you have been through! Really gives me hope. Did you have ordered bed rest/time off work? If so, how long?
    **just read back you had 1 week of so no need to answer that 😀

Let us know when you feel the first kick from your lil chilli!! We are calling ours little bear atm
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 09-06-2013 at 06:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good Yellowbird, how exciting!!

Any symptoms to report? I'm 4dp5dt and trying not to go crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Yellowbird: Congratulations!! Great pic, another success for dr M woo hoo!
    Lissy: Congratulations on the heart beat! Thank goodness you have Wazza on your team – thats fantastic with the intralipid and med changes. Am glad the bleeding has stopped – must have been scary. Rest up – sounds like you have a wonderful husband
    Hope – Hope all is going well in your cycle.
    Bella – Do we just about have another bub? When is your due date in June again. I will also PM you my email address some stage over the next week or so for facebook
    Kiwi – Enjoy the 20 week scan – is that when you find out the sex? Or do you already know?
    Litefantastic – hope the 2ww is going ok
    Crofty – enjoy resting up! B123: I don't know of any immune issues in my family. Hope transfer went well
    Thanks so much for all the replies about clexane and doses. My fs told me I didn’t need it as it wasn’t for nk cells?? as all thrombotic tests came back good So will double check this with Dr M for peace of mind as sounds like others are taking it for nk cells and non thrombotic reasons.
    Hope everyone else is going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandy, I was already on clexane before I knew I had mthfr. So we only knew I had nk cells then, and my start dose was 20mg. I always thought clexane was indicated for nk cells? Someone might correct me there. I even thought it was a go to for people who had a few failed cycles as a 'cover all bases' approach? Kee had me on 40mg, but by then we knew I had severe mthfr.

Thanks for well wishes! 😀

Lite...woohoo...only a few more days!! 🙏✨🙏

And thanks crofty, you rest up too honey and take that week off!!! No better reason I say!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 09-06-2013 at 06:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Just popping in quickly....I can't say I can give Dr M credit (though he does sound like a miracle worker!) as ive never seen him, my FS at IVF Australia put me on this treatment, I think it's a stock standard that has worked (crossing my fingers tightly) for me as I wasn't hugely over the 'normal' range so i guess don't need intralipids etc.
    Feeling like I have some symptoms already, sore boobs (for a few days) and a bit squeamish in the tummy -super early for that - so i think it might be cause I'm on the progesterone pessaries too, if they get me to stop them my over active brain will stop thinking twins ha ha.
    Sandy - I have an issue with MFTHR but was told the clexane is an immune suppressor, different docs different treatment I guess but I would ask.
    Have you tested Litefantastic?
    Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just posted this on the facebook page... But i think i should put it here to

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ting-eggs.html

As many of you know Intralipid is a egg yolk and soja product.

Babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially utd..I went in for my test today at 9dp5dt and the HCG is 323 x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yellowbird For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome!!!! Amazing levels for 14dpo!!!🎉✨
    Did you put in 2?? My levels were 231 at 18dpo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No we only put in one, but we did have a sneaky shag around the right time....Surely we couldn't be that lucky? I'm just hoping its a healthy one in there, though two would be amazing