Closed Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks crofty - what is next for you? Any more BT's? Or scan date booked?

I hear you on the hpt's, I kept going too til the box ran out lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lissyloulou just waiting for paperwork form WFC about 7 week scan, more than likely be booked for the Monday 17th June by my calcs. Unsure if dr M wants me to do any more BTs (fs doesn't require them) she has however given me a blood glucose kit to test every few days. Still waiting for confirmation of if/when Dr M wants to see me about protocols and to book me in for intralipids!!! Not sure what's happening in the immune department unfortunately at this stage - guess ill just continue to take 30mg of pred and 40 of clexane and 400 x 3 progesterone over day.

In relation to your build up- it would more than likely be the crinone, makes it go like paper mâché and yes you do need to clean it out once there is build up.

Flowers8 how are you and DH - been thinking of you both xoxo hope you had either a nice relaxing weekend or one to remember!!!!!

Well best get off my ipad and get some work done - have a good week ladies xoxo Crofty

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope & crofty, I mentioned on FB that I got onto dr m's fill in receptionist...but it was early morn, like 9.15, so maybe try that time tomorrow. She mentioned on Friday that she was only working til 2pm so i wonder if that is same on other days, and crofty maybe she doesn't know how to work the answering machine?! Good luck getting onto them.

Hope & B123 - hope you guys are recovering well and things went smoothly 🌷🌷

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    In relation to your build up- it would more than likely be the crinone, makes it go like paper mâché and yes you do need to clean it out once there is build up.
    Crofty, Sorry TMI again, did you just have to do it by hand?! I'm not sure if I'm being really dense about it. Yes, it's exactly like paper mâché!! 😬 Or did you have a bath? I don't have a bath! lol

As for immune treatment I've stayed on exactly the same protocol - just increase pred from 25 to 35 and was told to book an intralipid upon bfp, so maybe you could book it and cancel if dr m says no when you get hold of him? I reckon he will say to do it, I think most have upon bfp. Also I have been told by dr m I have to get weekly bloods (hcg & prog) until further notice, and then after heartbeat is seen in scan then he will order nk cells BT to book in next intralipid (I think that's what it's for but could also be to monitor pred dose). Not sure if he will ask all same for you, but just giving you a heads up.

My scan is this Friday! Will be 6w4d, hoping to be able to see everything but have been told not to panic if we don't. 🙏🙏🙏
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 03-06-2013 at 18:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just do it in the shower lissyloulou you'll be right

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your scan will be so exciting lissy, a bath doesn't sound too good but perhaps good for the purpose?
    I got a bit cocky with the clexane having the first three days go fine with hardly a mark...but I was a bit rushed tonight and cold so only put an ice pack on for about 10seconds...some blood, ouchies and already a bruise! Doh...shows I'm certainly not the boss!! Lol.
    Hoping this embies a good one that's getting comfortable!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yellowbird For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Flowers: So sorry to hear about your negative. Its such a hard road. When you feel ready, look forward to hearing your next plan. Keep looking after yourself Hope: Hope the op went well sounds like Wazza was being very thorough - the more I read about him the more I like. Good luck with your cycle - hope the injections are going smoothly. How annoying with the Chicago bloods - not sure if I need these but thanks so much for the heads up. B123: Hope EPU went well Lissy: Woohoo on everything going well, excepts for the crinone which is disgusting stuff. Look forward to hearing about the scan!!!!! Yellowbird: Clexane does not sound fun. I have never used it. Does anyone take clexane just for nk cells or does everyone have other reasons (MTHFR, thrombotic reasons) Hope all the UTD ladies are enjoying pregnancy with all going well AFM: no real news, hoping to talk to DR M soon re my local blood results and hopefully not require Chicago bloods moneywise My computer is really playing up so hopefully this post is not all scrambled, have a good week ladies x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (05-06-2013),lissyloulou  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandy: I've been on clexane since day one of my cycle (so 9 months now!) and I don't have any other significant immune issues outside NK cells. Dr M put me on it til 24-26 wks to encourage good blood flow for placental development and my OB said just stay on it til delivery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandy I have MTHR issues too but my FS said that as long as I have folate that becomes a non issue, so in my case the clexane is an immune suppressor. X

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

ME & DH = DS
    TTC#2....
    1 x Chem Preg
    2 x IUI (BFN)
    1 x IVF (BFN)
    2 x FET (BFN)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for encouragement re. scan...I am terrified & excited all rolled into one. My sleep has been sh*t due to the steroids for at least 2 weeks now, so please accept my apologies for crazy ramblings lately. Have literally been surviving on 2-4 hrs a night. Saw my old psychiatrist yesterday as I absolutely broke down and now have plan in place. Feel much more rested today.

Sandy, I have mthfr & nk cells but was treated with clexane for the nk cells way before I found out about the mthfr. I think I am on a higher dose now though than most as I have the most severe form of mthfr (2 copies of C677T), my dose is 60mg clexane.

Bella what dose are you on again?

Yellowbird, you are doing better than me! I bruise, bleed and sting like a mother almost every time!! Doesn't matter if I ice or not. Not sure if cause dose so big & slightly thicker needle, but it's always done it to me. My stomach is black, blue, purple & fading yellow bruises all over!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 04-06-2013 at 10:53.